• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unpopular Opinions and (Friendly) Rant thread

This is also an unpopular opinion of mine:

Some people talk about how a R rated regular show reboot would be good and funny due to the creators having "more freedom" in making the show

However, see how far the writers and animators could go in each episode and still mantain the cartoon for kids was one of the most fun aspects of it, like, this type of scene being completely unespected, mainly due to the show´s age group, made them funny

Some people talk about how a R rated regular show reboot would be good and funny due to the creators having "more freedom" in making the show

However, see how far the writers and animators could go in each episode and still mantain the cartoon for kids was one of the most fun aspects of it, like, this type of scene being completely unespected, mainly due to the show´s age group, made them funny
Nah it was perfect as it was. I feel like an adult regular show would also be great but probably not as good as the original.
The original was great because it was kind of a kids show but it still had some mature and sad themes here and there (Skips' Story being a major and obvious one) and a lot of great innuendos (like "[Rigby:] Benson's gonna drop his BALLS when he sees how good we did these chairs!"). If they were an adult show the innuendos would be more obvious and common and it'd kind of ruin the fun in them.

Mfs who think an adult Regular Show would be better are the same people who think that a show is automatically better than other shows because it's more "mature".

Euphoria was a violent stab attack, Meet the Grahams the eulogy and They not like us the aftershow party 💀💀💀
Euphoria is overrated imo. In terms of quality
Family Matters/Meet the Grahams (I flip-flop on these crazy)
TMF
6:16
They Not Like Us
Push Ups
Euphoria

I prefer Family Matters sonically but MTG did the best job at dealing damage in the beef. Taylor Made Freestyle and 6:16 in LA are incredibly overlooked, TMF because of the AI and 6:16 because Euphoria was 6 minutes long. The AI argument is such a bad reason to hate on TMF cuz it's basically the same as using autotune, outside of that, it was probably the best character attacking song from Drake's side, zeroing in on Kendrick. 6:16 was actually brilliant straight up, wish it was brought up more. Kendrick gets into that TPAB like bag I love. To me, it's his best song in the beef sonically. They Not Like Us and Push Ups are good party songs but I don't find myself going back to them when I'm by myself. Lastly, Euphoria is a decent song. It isn't special in any way to me personally, and everything it does, MTG kinda does it better. Not a bad song by any means though.

All in all, pretty good beef. Quality songs from both sides imo.

TMF
They Not Like Us
Push Ups
Euphoria

I prefer Family Matters sonically but MTG did the best job at dealing damage in the beef. Taylor Made Freestyle and 6:16 in LA are incredibly overlooked, TMF because of the AI and 6:16 because Euphoria was 6 minutes long. The AI argument is such a bad reason to hate on TMF cuz it's basically the same as using autotune, outside of that, it was probably the best character attacking song from Drake's side, zeroing in on Kendrick. 6:16 was actually brilliant straight up, wish it was brought up more. Kendrick gets into that TPAB like bag I love. To me, it's his best song in the beef sonically. They Not Like Us and Push Ups are good party songs but I don't find myself going back to them when I'm by myself. Lastly, Euphoria is a decent song. It isn't special in any way to me personally, and everything it does, MTG kinda does it better. Not a bad song by any means though.

Probably the most unbiased analysis of the beef I've seen.

TMF
They Not Like Us
Push Ups
Euphoria

in terms of my favorites:

Push-ups
Not Like Us (unfortunately heavily overplayed now, but I fing loved it when it first dropped)
Family Matters
Euphoria
Meet The Grahams
TMF
THp6 (for obvious reasons lol)

As you can tell my favorites are mostly based on the catchiest and replayability lol.

Edit: after listening again Push-ups > Family Matters

Last edited:
Ngl I would not put Back at the Barnyard in my top 10 Nick shows.

I thought the artstyle/designs/animation was very unappealing, especially since these are anthropomorphic animals (how does the main character have an udder when he's male???).
Cartoon logic lol, but I really enjoyed Barnyard back in the day

in terms of my favorites:

Family Matters
Not Like Us (unfortunately heavily overplayed now, but I fing loved it when it first dropped)
Push Ups
Euphoria
Meet The Grahams
TMF
THp6 (for obvious reasons lol)

As you can tell my favorites are mostly based on the catchiest and replayability lol.
I forgot The Heart Part 6 existed 💀💀💀

I don't know what to say, I listened to Kendrick music recently and it wasn't as good as Twitter made it out to be.
😅
I felt this way about TPAB big time. Twitter and RYM will tell you straight face that 10,000 gecs and The Money Store are above 6/10

Oh and while Im Here E by Ecco2K genuinely SUCKS i dont know how people like it

Ass take no joke
JBMGpeG_d.webp

I like both, but think that Gravity Falls is slighty better

Ngl hot take but the disses that came out during the 2016-2019 era of Youtube go harder than most actual rapper disses I see.
People hype up "not like us" but it's basically a jumble of rather niche references that you need to go through a site to understand them unless you're american and deep into rap culture. The rest are blatant and the "fingering A minor" joke has been used so many times across social media I'll bet it's been posted on Facebook at this point.
The YouTuber scuffles disses were fun. They were dumb as hell half the time but it was so damn fun listening to them. The actual rapper disses sound more like some dude rolled into the studio one day after getting groceries, recorded it and then released it, no clip or anything.
The only reason not like us is popular is because it dissed Drake. That's it.

Ngl hot take but the disses that came out during the 2016-2019 era of Youtube go harder than most actual rapper disses I see.
People hype up "not like us" but it's basically a jumble of rather niche references that you need to go through a site to understand them unless you're american and deep into rap culture.
How is this a negative in any way shape or form

Back