• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Update Post-Crisis Superman to Tier 4-A: Multi-Solar System level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never mind I don't think it's quantifiable . Its more often treated as outlier . Orion and Superman held their own against shivaa the destroyer who was a threat to darkseids universe . in that comic supermans eye ball dwarfed the planets from mortal universe

Are you referring to

New Gods Vol 4 #10 August, 1996

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/Jv4mESb5F...8WdvSYbHgYlfRWV0_crtf1DbjSxqWchWtjjrQo2nvQ=s0

https://***************.to/Comic/The-New-Gods-1995/Issue-10?id=88495

I used that planet size comparison for the New Genesis and Apokolips feat high ball.

While reading the comic, Superman never really did anything against S'ivaa. Orion took all the hits and held it back alone. The last thing Superman did was fly around it fast to prepare for Orion's charge.

From what I recall it was stated outright, but I may misremember.

AFAIK, it was outright only shown that Superman viewed the Earth as no bigger than a baseball.

EDIT: NVM, he viewed them as no bigger than eyeballs.

Wasn't that only representative for the universes themselves? I think that there was some mention of this.

If that is not the case, we might have to rewrite the statistics justifications for Darkseid and Orio.

Never mind. If seems to have been removed previously.

Anyway, is there anything left to do here, or should we close this?

How tiny is this tiny portion of the big bang?

It only took Mongul and Superman together to take down the first Imperiex probe.

The same Imperiex probe needed a machine to destroy the galaxy.

Yes, we are not going to upgrade Superman.

I will close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back