• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Upgrading Konosuba characters through Sentouin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A small suggestion for the konosuba ap upgrade once it happens instead of changing the characters tier's we should give them a likely key for the said upgrades since the characters in konosuba have never shown any feats of those calibre especially Kazuma
Yeah seems reasonable.

Though nothing is changing about Kazuma's page sadly. We'll have to wait until The Counter Attack Of Satou Kazuma comes out, and who knows how long that will be.

Reactions: Rez
A small suggestion for the konosuba ap upgrade once it happens instead of changing the characters tier's we should give them a likely key for the said upgrades since the characters in konosuba have never shown any feats of those calibre especially Kazuma
I think it depends on the character, Kazuma himself isn't getting any AP upgrade, there's no reason at all to powerscale him to Lilith when he was said by the author to be weaker than Six who himself is nothing compared to Lilith, though entities from Heaven and Hell are pretty straight foward more powerful than Lilith.

Can somebody give an explanation regarding what is left to decide here?

Also quick question (Kinda off-Topic sorry).

While I already know why the anime isn't considered Canon and I've accepted it. (also looking back at the thread I was pretty aggressive so I apologise if you were there).

The reasoning is that it diverges from the main storyline which makes sense.

However, the Manga doesn't do this at all with it adapting everything (as far as I'm concerned). So what's the reasoning for the manga?

these are what Yuri has accepted

Making a "Full power" Wolbach key that scales to actual gods, with her current stuff being her "weakened" one.
Vanir should get all curses (although I'm pretty sure he already does anyway)
Possible Duplication for Hans, since it's implied that all slimes can do so, even if Hans never did himself.
Kazuma should have Extrasensory Perception thanks to Ennemy Detection
Aqua getting summoning, but giving a tier to water spirits is a no
Undead having power boost at night

these are what Yuri has accepted

Making a "Full power" Wolbach key that scales to actual gods, with her current stuff being her "weakened" one.
Vanir should get all curses (although I'm pretty sure he already does anyway)
Possible Duplication for Hans, since it's implied that all slimes can do so, even if Hans never did himself.
Kazuma should have Extrasensory Perception thanks to Ennemy Detection
Aqua getting summoning, but giving a tier to water spirits is a no
Undead having power boost at night
He said he had things to say about the thread that were wrong, and once he did it he never contested the time manipulation resistance that I argued for, so I assume that's accepted as well.

He said he had things to say about the thread that were wrong, and once he did it he never contested the time manipulation resistance that I argued for, so I assume that's accepted as well.
@QuasiYuri

What do you think?

Well, I was just referring to the time manipulation resistance.

If Yuri will not reply again, I suppose so. I would prefer if he does though.

After checking, I don't see what's supposed to put it as Status Effect instead of a random spell, so devils and Iris would have no reason to resist it.

Okay. Thank you for the reply. I suppose that we have likely reached a conclusion here then.

Also if no one minds I'll add Supernatural Willpower to Darkness page. Based of Kazuma's statement.

"Darkness has strong willpower, high magic resistance and is resistant to bad status effects."

A better reason for supernatural willpower for darkness will be being able to resist Vanir's possession

“Fuhahaha! Fuhahaha! Listen up kid! This special power of moi, (what should I do Kazuma, my body’s been taken over!) How about it boy, if thou dare attack this girl, (I don’t mind! Don’t hold back, attack as you wish! Quickly come! This is the most wonderful situation!)”

Words that didn’t make sense came out from Darkness’s mouth.

“… What are you trying to say?”

“How can this be, what’s with this (beautiful) woman?!… Damn, damn it, don’t sneak in words and play around! But seriously, this girl’s mental tenacity is too strong… (An excellent role model of a crusader!) … Shut up!”

By right, this should be a crisis, but Darkness was handling this calmly.

Or rather, she seemed to be having fun.

“To resist moi control, thou art a formidable opponent! (No, not really…) But if you keep on resisting my control, thou shall suffer horrible pains! (What, what did you say?!) Fuhahaha! Let’s see how long you can resist!… Huh? There aren’t negative emotions, what’s welling out from her is… Pleasure…?”
From Volume 3

Well done. I applied what I could to the characters except for Kazuma, Faitore and Chris since it wouldn't let me for some reason. But that ends Part 1.

Get ready for Part 2 in November 1989!

A better reason for supernatural willpower for darkness will be being able to resist Vanir's possession

“Fuhahaha! Fuhahaha! Listen up kid! This special power of moi, (what should I do Kazuma, my body’s been taken over!) How about it boy, if thou dare attack this girl, (I don’t mind! Don’t hold back, attack as you wish! Quickly come! This is the most wonderful situation!)”

Words that didn’t make sense came out from Darkness’s mouth.

“… What are you trying to say?”

“How can this be, what’s with this (beautiful) woman?!… Damn, damn it, don’t sneak in words and play around! But seriously, this girl’s mental tenacity is too strong… (An excellent role model of a crusader!) … Shut up!”

Or rather, she seemed to be having fun.

“To resist moi control, thou art a formidable opponent! (No, not really…) But if you keep on resisting my control, thou shall suffer horrible pains! (What, what did you say?!) Fuhahaha! Let’s see how long you can resist!… Huh? There aren’t negative emotions, what’s welling out from her is… Pleasure…?”
From Volume 3
Is this enough for Supernatural willpower?

Resisting possession is not automatically grounds for it. It depends on the mental strength of the one who tried to control her.

Resisting possession is not automatically grounds for it. It depends on the mental strength of the one who tried to control her.
This part states she resisted it because of strong mental tenacity

Yes, but not necessarily to a ridiculously extreme degree.

Reactions: Rez
I mean you could make the argument that Vanir has lived for at least 1,000 years. And there's no reason to believe he hadn't used the ability over the past 1,000.

And he genuinely seemed shocked but yeah I don't have much arguements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back