• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Upgrading Konosuba characters through Sentouin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. Does she have any other extreme willpower demonstrations?

Okay. Maybe "Possibly Supernatural Willpower" then?

I guess it could work. I'm not really for it given her general character but I can see the reasonning behind it.

Okay. Never mind then, if it is too uncertain.

I guess it could work. I'm not really for it given her general character but I can see the reasonning behind it.
She's mostly a ********* so she rarely fight back to begin with.
Although iirc she resisted a cursed armor through her mental fortitude.
I mean isn't her being a ********* more proof. She's capable of taking multiple beatings from beings with enough power to destroy walls and "small" buildings. And instead of giving up she just turns it into pleasure.

I honestly don't understand what you mean by "She's a *********" and "Giving her general character" they seem to be pretty weak points (No offense) tbh.

Also Darkness can fight, just not with a sword.

I mean isn't her being a ********* more proof. She's capable of taking multiple beatings from beings with enough power to destroy walls and "small" buildings. And instead of giving up she just turns it into pleasure.

I honestly don't understand what you mean by "She's a *********" and "Giving her general character" they seem to be pretty weak points (No offense) tbh.

Also Darkness can fight, just not with a sword.
It's just to help pinpointing how she is. Not an argument for refusal.

Also being a maso isn't supernatural willpower.

After checking, I don't see what's supposed to put it as Status Effect instead of a random spell, so devils and Iris would have no reason to resist it.
Devils are stated to have high magic resistance, characters like Hoost and Vanir who can survive a Sacred Exorcism from Aqua have no reason to not be able to resist the Time Manipulation since the magic resistance from the verse applies to all magic.

So what are the conclusions here, and is somebody willing to apply them?

I did apply it to most of the characters except for a few since I couldn't edit their pages.

Also I'm working the on the CRT

I did apply it to most of the characters except for a few since I couldn't edit their pages.
If their pages are locked then ask Ant to unlock them so the changes can be applied, list the profiles locked.

Unless the reason you didn't edited their pages was for other motive (like time for example).

If their pages are locked then ask Ant to unlock them so the changes can be applied, list the profiles locked.

Unless the reason you didn't edited their pages was for other motive (like time for example).
Nah it'ss not due to pages being locked. It's just that whenever I try and edit pages such as Kazuma's.

It just goes blue and say's "tabber" and I don't really want to mess anything up so I just leave it alone.

Hmm. I do not know what that problem is caused by.

Is somebody else willing to handle it instead?

Is it normal that it's taking this long, considering it's over a month now? I'd imagine that the next one will be way longer then since it's way more relevant than the current one that was nothing but small changes to some skills.

Is it normal that it's taking this long, considering it's over a month now? I'd imagine that the next one will be way longer then since it's way more relevant than the current one that was nothing but small changes to some skills.
The main reason it took so long is because at first no supporter of the verses were contacted, no was remembered constantly that this existed (no Bump each 12 hours), it's something minor so many aren't interesed and finally no one did the changes (even now there seem to be pages that need to be edited, no?)

Nah it'ss not due to pages being locked. It's just that whenever I try and edit pages such as Kazuma's.

It just goes blue and say's "tabber" and I don't really want to mess anything up so I just leave it alone.
I think I know what your talking so write to my message wall or with a conversation the things that will be added and I can try to add them.

I can do it but I want an exact list of what to do and how, possibly without saving on details, descriptions and links to required scans or such, as I have 0 knowledge on the verse.

Thank you.

Would somebody be willing to give him proper instructions please?

I can do it but I want an exact list of what to do and how, possibly without saving on details, descriptions and links to required scans or such, as I have 0 knowledge on the verse.
Thank you.

Would somebody be willing to give him proper instructions please?
Yeah, I will if that's okay.

So if please add Likely Resistance to Time Manipulation for these characters.

Aqua, Eris, Wolbach, Wiz, Beldia, Duke, Vanir, Hoost, Sylvia, Hans, Iris, and Darkness too.

With the reasoning for all them being (Time Magic can be resisted by those who possess high magic defence meaning they should be capable of resisting it)

Afterwards, Add please add Possible Duplication for Hans with the reasoning being.

(Was stated in Volume 14 that Slimes can multiply themselves)

Next may you please add

Extrasensory detection for Kazuma Satou with the reasoning being

(Was able to sense the strength of a monster just by being in close proximity of them and senses them inside of buildings he's not in)

Next please can you add Summoning for Aqua (Konosuba)

Reasoning being (Has summoned Spirits Of Water to aid her on multiple occasions)

But giving them a tier is a No, but to be fair she should be capable of buffing them but that's an argument for another time.

And lastly please may you Add Power Boost/Statistic Amplification ( I forgot which one it's called)

For characters Wiz, Beldia and Duke with the reasoning being.

(Was stated by Wiz that Undeads gain a boost of power during the night)

And as far as I'm concerned that's it thanks for helping!

Can you link to the relevant pages please?
Here are the relevant pages for Resistance to Time Manipulation (https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Time_Manipulation)

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Chris_(Konosuba) (Specifically her Goddess Key)

For Possible Duplication (https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Duplication) add it for this character please.

Then add Extrasensory Perception (https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Extrasensory_Perception) for this character

And lastly add statistics amplifiersion (https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Statistics_Amplification) for these characters.

And that's it, sorry for not specifying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back