• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
How good is her soul manip resistance because Ishida soul destroys with every arrow? Only way he is getting passed that regen. Hirenkyaku combo'd with Licht Regen lets him blitz and danmaku from every direction. Attack/damage reflection will just cause Antithesis vs Balance again and I'm pretty sure Ishida has better stamina.

As for Mio's pros here, x3 AP and dura is nice, sleep manip should definitely work death manip needs explaining as state of apparent death makes it seem like they aren't actually dead but it still links to death manip. Even if his body dies, he should be able to continue fighting as a spirit in theory.

Her soul resistance is in the low millions, scaling to Root's Dragon Roar which could harm nearly the entire Demon race.

Apparent Death means she can put someone in a state where they are basically dead/in a state very close to death. She does this by putting a magic needle inside of them, and if anyone besides the person who created it tries to take it out, they will die.

And speaking of stamina; this should probably be on her profile (My bad), but Mio has more maryoku than Tomoe Misumi who can maintain her illusions constantly for an entire year even in her far weaker 7-C form.

And the way Mio actually obtained attack reflection from Reft was literally because she just kept attacking and attacking for hours until she figured it out, he lost his mind, and was out of Maryoku.

Oh yeah, this was a thing. Not sure why I wasn't following but eh.

Now I know nobody is a fan of the atom soul thing and it adding up to a human soul but weaker forms of Uryu actually soul hax atoms and weaker Quincies (Quilge) who state Uryu is superior to them in soul manip is so ..... yeah. Weaker Uryu involves tearing apart the buildings on an atomic level with his soul hax and Quilge Sklaverei'd Ayon who is a large building sized monster.

That ...... isn't death manip then. Regardless, how does she put the needle in them? Is it just making it appear or does she have to physically stab it into them? And does it shut down their mind?

My mistake on the wording. When I said stamina, I was referring to endurance stamina for taking wounds rather than how long they can keep using abilities. I might be missing something but how is that Attack Reflection?

1) She physically stabs with it. And it wouldn't really be death manipulation, if it wasn't for the fact that you are basically dead (As in you are in the same state as any other dead person). And you actually die if the needle isn't taken out of you by her.

2) I wasn't making a point about her attack reflection in the last post. I was making a point on her endurance. She was tanking her own attacks being reflected back at her (Described more-like teleporting her attacks right in front of her) for hours until her opponent lost his mind and she learned the attack reflection ability herself.

Don't think anyone is gonna be removing the needle here so that won't matter much. Only thing that matters now is if his mind is still active. If no, she wins if it lands. If yes, he uses Antithesis

So she reflects attacks by just reversing them or something similar? Should be fine as Uryu has Blut to tank his own hits and if they do hit him, he can just save them up to Antithesis back at her With Ransōtengai to keep him going in the meantime. The sudden boatload of injuries should be enough to let him bury her in soul destroying arrows.

1) Well people who are dead in Tsuki ga are certainly not conscious.

2) I would say the reflection is more-so described as attack teleportation or transfer or something. The attacks aren't described as being launched back.

"The darkness bullet is shot from her hand and with a spiral rotation, it hits straight at Reft.

It certainly did hit.

But at that moment, the one who was sent flying was Mio.

The attack that should have hit the left side of Reft's chest, for some reason, made a hole in Mio's chest."

^^And she copied this ability from Reft.

Spamming Anti-thesis (If that's even possible for Uryu) just allows Mio to get a hold on his abilities and turn this into a "No, you." fight. Possibly even getting AT herself given her feat of taking Reft's ability as her own.

Mio starts with darkness bullets/magic which power nulls btw. And spamming arrows (If that could even work) get redirected by her telekinesis. She just shifts projectiles away from her, she could use it to gather all of Root's Blaze buckshots. Which were several hundreds of projectiles.

Then Uryu is kicked from his body with his chain still attacked and continues fighting.

That's some nice AR tbh.

Uryu and Jugo have an Antithesis vs Balance spam off for most of their fight. Really doubting she can copy Antithesis as it's not magic. You can argue things like Kido, Cero and weapon creation are able to be copied but Schrifts are unique abilities granted by receiving part of Yhwach's soul which are unique to the recipients. A no u fight will be the most boring thing ever but if it comes down to it, Ishida could be massacred by Jugo and have that damage constantly doubled (every few seconds) for half their fight (which was half a day or so at minimum) before Jugo got negged by Aushwalen.

How does the power null work and what has it nulled before?

Ishida can spam 1200 a second in a vastly weaker form with a worse bow. He can also redirect his arrows mid flight so I'm not sure how good the deflection will be.

"Darkness Magic: Mio can use Darkness Magic to cancel out an enemy's magic while it is being cast. In cases where she is significantly stronger than an enemy, she can even outright cancel an opponent's magic after it has been fully cast. Using darkness magic, she can even instantly rob others of their consciousness and negate Regenerationn."

That's the null.

Back