• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vanilla Ice vs Pikachu (Grace)

Eficiente

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Apparently Pikachu will be the best character in Smash Ultimate, and his final Smash looks like Cool Ice's supers.

Speed =

Vanilla Ice: 7 (Kyschan21, Xtasyamphetamine, TacticalNuke002, ProfessorLord, CoreOfimBalance(COB), ABoogieYesSir, Iapitus The Impaler)

Pikachu: 1 (Demon Takumo 31)

Inconclusive: 1 (TheArsenal1212)

025Pikachu XY anime 4
VanillaIcevs

High 6-C AP?

I think that's enough to vaporize Ice, doesn't seem fair unlike Ice vs Ebony since Ebony Maw's AP comes from his TK and not his attacks.

Although I'm thinking about that Spatial Destruction, don't count me yet since Pikachu can't see Cream.

I'd give it to Vanilla Ice since he starts out by being in Cream. With added invisible bonus and spatial destruction, Ice would be able to take Pikachu out in no time

Uhhh, yeah. I guess Vanilla Ice should take this, not seeing where he's going doesn't matter since Pikachu can't see him as well and moving straight towards Pikachu is enough.

Pikachu can't even vaporize the terrain around him with his electricity, so even though it logically has that amount of energy it doesn't seem to be applicable in the standard convention.

That being said because Ice is a vampire he can tank a quick attack or thunderbolt at the cost of him being severely dismembered. Unfortunately he is going to be safe immediately after on account of him escaping into the dimension, where he can regenerate and then erase Pikachu.

Ice FRA.

Pikachu height is 40 cm so Vanilla Ice have to go near the ground leaving an obvious path where he is going. Pikachu can see that and avoid him using Quick Attack or bosting his own speed with Agility.

Also Pikachu AP is enought to vaporize Ice and his attacks have been shown to cover big areas like here https://gfycat.com/CircularDearestAcornweevil (in my own calculations i find that the battlefield should be about 20 x 10 m and the area of the attack should be 17 x 10 m)

So I`m voting for Pikachu

Its an air to surface attack that starts at "roundabouts" Ice's own height (and he's pretty darn tall). He has no reason to drag his void across the floor instead of going for a direct hit.

He drag his void across the floor trying to hit polnareff so why not the same for Pikachu? A human lying on the floor is almost the same height as Pikachu´s body

At that point, Polnareff was sensing the void coming somewhat and was dodging, so he did that to hit Polnareff for sure. Before that, he was aiming for direct hits.

Polnareff could dodge the attacks beacuse he was constatly moving. Ice needs to aim, then go Dimension of Darkness and get lucky to hit his target. Beacuse it´s difficult to hit a target that is moving all the time is that he aims for the legs first, but in the case of Pikachu he is just so small that go for the leg is almost the same that go for the entire body.

Also while Stands are invisible for not stand users, they can be sensed, Pol himself said that just when Ice enters his dimension of darkness he can`t be eared or smelled so when he goes out Pikachu can use his enhanced senses to track him despited the fact he will be unable to see Cream.

Finally, Pol was able to hit Vanilla Ice multiple times when he shows his head. His head can be seen whitout being a stand user. A full boosted Pikachu with agility will be able to land a high AP thunder in Ice face.

PD: Where they are fighting? I think is important the escenario for this battle

I personally am going inconclusive. Obviously Pikachu can't seem Cream but if Vanilla Ice pokes his head out, Pikachu is going to absolutely toast him. If Ice can manage to kill Pikachu without poking his head out then he takes this since Pikachu can't do anything but if he does Pikachu should be able to hit him in time.

If you are attacked by something you can´t see or sensed the most obvious response will be move. Why would you stand in the same place waiting for something to happen? At least for Pol that was the most logic answer to that problem.

And like i said, Ice can´t keep himself unsensed for too long beacause he must saw the results with his own eyes.

Finally a thing i forgot to mention is that Pikachu have way more experience than Ice. I remember that Ice just fought with Pol, but Pikachu have lots of time of battle experience with diferent types of opponents; among them Keckleon which can turn himself invisible and battles in full darkness.

Back