• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VeneficaAuthor's 7-A/High 7-A Tourney (16/16 spots)

Tell me about these voices, like what actors they sound like or something
Javen and Colton- Sound like the irl versions of themselves which I ain't revealing (wait till the web show comes out I think)
Mr. Portal- Winner from Tpot or tails the fox idk
Whisper- Xanthe Huyune
(That's it for now)

On the topic of voices, for V. Verse roleplay I actually do some female voices, notably Aerneia and Hecate

My sister mostly talks with the girls though for obvious reasons. My female character voice is decent but I have a pretty deep one normally so sometimes it is awkward making myself high pitch

On the topic of voices, for V. Verse roleplay I actually do some female voices, notably Aerneia and Hecate

My sister mostly talks with the girls though for obvious reasons. My female character voice is decent but I have a pretty deep one normally so sometimes it is awkward making myself high pitch
Me and my homie Colton exceed in voice acting, He Can do Russian tones of voice while I can basically do female voices too and Mimic voices of character so uhh ye.

cover8.jpg

SHADOW WIZARD MONEY GANG

By the way, will the Blah Blah Blah verse profiles be serious (Used in VS threads, have actual scaling/feats) or be joke profiles

Back