• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VeneficaAuthor's 7-A/High 7-A Tourney (16/16 spots)

He’s a trooper, I mean those who think they can fight a random gorilla
Ah i see what you mean now, ye lol Mike tyson himself was crazy enough to do it tho

Even worse, There's people that think they can beat Elephants in a 1v1 scrap too apparently 💀

Ah i see what you mean now, ye lol Mike tyson himself was crazy enough to do it tho

Even worse, There's people that think they can beat Elephants in a 1v1 scrap too apparently 💀
Oh hell no, those guys could whip you with your trunk and you’re turned into a ragdoll

Nah I'd win
Didnt know javen was 8% of americans
kowalskicover.jpg

Maybe the real life verse is looking at it at an fictional perspective
I mean like how the real life verse on vs wiki has animals at like tier 9 and stuff, wouldn’t they be 0? 🗿
It is stated that beings able to "come out of their story and interact with the world" enter a fake real-world being a story in the real world. By that logic, the "Real Life" animals are in a fake/digital copy of the real world also.

Still waiting for an FC/OC profile so powerful it actually tears into the true real world (if it isn't Matrix of course), then we would see it in the news and Area 51, with additional stat amps and blocked limitations the doomsday would come

Still waiting for an FC/OC profile so powerful it actually tears into the true real world (if it isn't Matrix of course), then we would see it in the news and Area 51, with additional stat amps and blocked limitations the doomsday would come
Wait till asuna finds a way to come back to the real world 👀

Wait till asuna finds a way to come back to the real world 👀
1) Why would she want to return into this hellish nightmare

2) She will likely enter the story 'real world' which she left originally when asleep, unless she could repeat what she did in the fictional (to get back), but in the 'real world' this time 👀 Then again why would she want to

1) Why would she want to return into this hellish nightmare

2) She will likely enter the story 'real world' which she left originally when asleep, unless she could repeat what she did in the fictional (to get back), but in the 'real world' this time 👀 Then again why would she want to
I have no clue, but she'd be able to take over the world with the powers she has right now, so maybe an act of vengeance against the peeps that made her life a living hell or sumthin

Take over what world?
The real world (If she came back)

Jokes aside about taking over the world (It's Very Out of character for asuna unless she did it peacefully) I think asuna would more likely just blend in. She doesn't have to worry about getting beat up or robbed anymore, since she can one-shot any real life human, and she would just improve her magic for the rest of her life, and pull pranks on people with them occasionally for fun. If asuna did exist, we wouldn't know about her, since she'd probably rather have a more fulfilling life than the one she got rather than make herself known. Asuna post-reincarnation didn't want to become famous also, so asuna won't just say to the government "Hey, I'm from another world with magic and i can prove it" or something like that

Maybe i could make a spinoff where this happens lol

Last edited:
Back