• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last time I removed a outdated/stomp battle an administrador asked me not to remove battles without having permission

I am just saying my reasons to remove the battle so I would not have any problem again

Kazuma kuwabara Ice slasher: It takes the form of an arrowhead-shaped blade of ice that can freeze enemies with a temperature of 200 degrees below zero.

Chill spike:This weapon launches a special freezing gel which flies in a parabolic trajectory. An enemy hit by this liquid may freeze and become unable to move

Tundra storm:With this weapon, Mega Ma is able to damage any enemies directly above and below him by shooting out a large column of snow and cold air. Larger enemies are frozen solid by this attack, and smaller ones are destroyed instantly.

Drift diamonds :It sends out two snowflakes in 45 degree angles. Charged up, snowflakes surround X and freeze any enemy that comes in contact

Goo shaver: X sends out a small wave of icy gel on the floor. This weapon is capable of only scaling down walls and will disappear if it hits an enemy

The weapons specifically says that it freeze the enemy,is not just hitting it with a proyectile made of absolute zero ice lol

I'm going to redelete it. No one agreed with you about keeping them.

Discussed here, Sans' matches against Ruby Rose and Weiss Schnee need to be removed as Sans' soul manipulation was heavily exaggerated. This is likely the case with several of his other matches as well, though these two are the ones i know off the top of my head.

While I agree Sans has a lot of matches that should be removed, we should also have a consensus on what Sans actually does. With his bones still causing damage over time, it would seem like he still kills quickly, although one-shotting is obviously bull.

Looking through his threads, an unfortunate majority of them use the argument of him oneshotting with soul manip

Elizhaa said:
I will removed this match: Rimuru vs The Daughters of Oryx- since Rimuru's Regenerationn has been updated to Mid-Godly and he gained many new/improved abilties and improved resistances since way after November of 2018.
Nedge, they negate mid godly.

I do find it questionable that sans was able to stalemate the batter when the former had way higher stats and abilities (to the point where he could beat demigra) and wins against the judge with his current stats who is seemingly the same as the batter.

In fact I question whether sans could even soul hax considering he has never bypassed beyond 9-A soul had resistance along with frisk just treating them as normal attacks like he normally does (which is a resistance feat for frisk if anything)

Unless there is something I am missing

But yeah. Sans stomps Elsa. It's even mentioned in the discussion

Message me the other powers added on my wall, may or may not be worth making a rematch

Wokistan said:
Message me the other powers added on my wall, may or may not be worth making a rematch
It will be quicker match as in my cases to have a rematch since the profiles of Rimuru were separated hence it will be harder for me to get proper comparative lists for all the updates.

[[1]]

Seems like they misunderstood Cains curse here as nothing but attack reflection when its actually attack reflection + getting pwned by the Presence (not directly)

Example was when Cain got punched. The dude who punched him got hit by a truck and then struck by lightning.

@GyroNutz, matches with restricted abilities aren't allowed anyway from the Versus Thread Rules.

• It is fine to restrict abilities in a versus matchup. However, matches that are arranged this way should not be added to the character profiles, as they don't involve their full potential, and are only intended for casual entertainment. An exception would be if the restricted ability/technique has a separate tier from the main one. In this case the match can be added.
I would proposed a rematch with no abilities restriction, as a solution.

I'm aware of our rules about restricting abilities, but the OP never restricted martial arts.

GyroNutz said:
I'm aware of our rules about restricting abilities, but the OP never restricted martial arts.
I see,;I made the wrong poin with the Versus Thread Rules. The problem is many votes were still based on the restriction reasonings which were invalid.

Yes, it wasn't restricted in the standart battle assumptions but the main agrument in favor of Hank was that Peter can't fight so Hank can easily beat him.

The point is that if you're making an argument like that you should create a revision threat first to remove that ability

Ok, I got a few here:

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2045744 (Bond vs Baldi)

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2473989 (Bond vs Springtrap)

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2568157 (Bond vs The Neighbour)

They're all skill and arsenal stomps not to mention James has much higher AP

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2749924 (James vs Connie)

6-C shield plus AP advantage = Stomp.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2912954 (James vs Sans)

Didn't realise at the time (somehow) but big stomp for obvious reasons)

I don't think the Connie one is a stomp. Bond has ways to get around the shield, as it only covers her front side, leaving her sides exposed. And even if the shield wasn't 6-C the outcome wouldn't be different, she could still block and reflect his attacks all the same. The other ones I agree with though.

I looked at that Sans one and thought to myself "How's this fair exactly?" But no one brought it up so I just rolled with it ovo.

CinnabarManx421 said:
I don't think the Connie one is a stomp. Bond has ways to get around the shield, as it only covers her front side, leaving her sides exposed. And even if the shield wasn't 6-C the outcome wouldn't be different, she could still block and reflect his attacks all the same. The other ones I agree with though.

I looked at that Sans one and thought to myself "How's this fair exactly?" But no one brought it up so I just rolled with it ovo.
I guess that's fair. The only reason I put it there was because I saw other people saying Connie's matches are getting removed. I didn't really see an issue with it

I will removed all of Iron Ma's matches because his profiles just got updated with many additions abilities and resistance thus making his matches now invalids: .

@Triforce

I think it was a combination of AZ and the fact that Sigma has Soul Manipulation, not to mention corruption with the virus. Also the 2 years of prep.

Soul Manipulation was only relevant because he could force Ganon to use his Low-Godly and make him show his soul.

Virus corruption was not an argument brought up in the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back