• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monkey D Luffy vs Naruto Uzumaki needs to be removed due to the recent One Piece upgrades making Luffy a higher degree of Low 6-B+ now and has the definitive speed advantage now, being able to blitz mach 1590 from hundreds meters away despite them possessing Pre-Cog and that speed goes up massively with Snake-Man. Another argument was that Naruto could overwhelm him with clones but Luffy has previous experience with Clone Spam from Cracker and he should be able to know where the real Naruto is ( As seen in Luffy vs Mr 2 who had an entire forest filled with clones yet Luffy found the real Mr 2 in seconds.) And Proficient users of Busoshoku Haki are able to class their entire bodies in Busoshoku Haki countering the Rasenshuriken.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1421443?useskin=oasis

@Gargoyle By assuming it would work on Kirby even if played devils advocate saying it wont work, that kirby can kill him tens of different ways.

Super sonic vs cherubimon vice should be removed. Sonic has no way of getting past immortality type 8 and among all the other hax cherubimon has sonic doesn't have a way of winning at all.

Type 8 doesn't come in to play when it makes victory for the other party impossible, and none of Cherubimon's hax prevents Sonic from actually hurting it. Decisive doesn't mean stomp.

O ok I was just more so worried about the type 8 immortality I thought that it was being used as well and wiit his hax I thought sonic had no way of putting him down permanently.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Unless Kars' acausality makes him unable to be hurt at all by Doom, the match seems more decisive than a stomp.
I agree Kars fight is decisive should be kept, GEOM looks like a stomp tho

Kars has Tier 2 Stands, multi-dimensional range, time stop that can time stop stopped time, acausality, and bunch of other stuff. It's a stomp.

While I do agree it should removed I have no idea why being barely above 2x stronger means you one shot.

From Ben Vs Saber, Laciel said that Excalibur has a spatial dislocation at the tip of the beam, so I think it ignore durability.

I just check Mami from Pula magi page, isn't most of her wins kinda stomp? Most of them don't have any hax that can counter Mami.

Uh, both Doraemon and Da Vinci are actually significantly more haxed than Mami.

Doraemon has stuff like time stop, erasure and homing attacks.

Da Vinci can gain new powers mid fight and has a move that literally adjust itself to beat the opponent.

And having a notable hax that gives you the fight =/= hax stomp.

And literally the only thing that AFO and Cinder need to do is hit her once. Out of the top of my head, Cinder only needs a lucky hit with Lava(?) Dust summoning a mini eruption beneath Mami in order to win

Animdude (FNAF World) vs. Monika

I'm almost 99% sure that Animdude has no ways to put down Monika at all, and it's not even a hard fight for Monika. She resists Plot Manipulation, incaps so that bypasses Mid-Godly, and I don't know much on Animdude's information manipulation.

@Kaltias These are her abilities at base right Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Superhuman Speed, Immortality (Types 2, 6 and 7), Magic, Energy Projection, Weapon Creation, Weapon Enhancing, Healing (Mid level, scaled from Corbeau), Telepathy, Telekinesis, Transformation, Gets stronger when critically damaged, Magic Detectio, Pain Inhibitio. Resistance to Magic, Mind Manipulation, Life Absorption and Status Effect Inducement (This includes resistance to Power Nullification), unconventional Soul Manipulation Resistance. Statistics Amplification (Speed and Attack Potency), Thread Manipulation, Duplication, Can make her bullets explode, Status Effect Inducement (Ignites enemies with Tiro Finale), Power Nullification with Ribbon Trap, Information Analysis (With Weakness Analysis), Attack Reflection (With Gun of Aegis), and Forcefield Creation (With Absolute Territory), can bypass forcefields and barriers with attacks, her own barriers can block piercing attacks.

It's clearly hax stomp with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back