• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it makes difference.

These matches were using PST Erza that is now 7-B, she is only 7-A with a couple of armors.

With Ben, she gets one-shotted at the start of the fight.

With Jonny, she is literally restricted to 7-B.

Those matches (And probably several others of FT) should be removed.

Besides, Ben 10 is going to be due for some major upgrades in the future.

OS is getting buffed to 7-B.

AF and beyond s getting buffed to High 7-A/6-C

Pretty much all of her 7A matches should be removed, she gets stomped in half of them. Especially in a Erza vs 2B or Kanzaki

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1481375

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Darth_Nihilus

why was nihilus' loss removed? if nihilus loss was removed due to mismatch stomp then why the hell does medaka still have hers?

I know people fondle themselves to nihilus on this site and downplay medaka and think she is only micro-organism level but this is a bit extreme even for the typical anti medaka treatment

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1473032

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Medaka_Kurokami

either keep both losses in profile or remove both losses but be consistent please

AjimuPlaysMaplestory said:
I know people fondle themselves to nihilus on this site and downplay medaka and think she is only micro-organism level but this is a bit extreme even for the typical anti medaka treatment
I'll take care of this later. However, I must warn you that this language is uncalled for.

Soldier Blue said:
I'll take care of this later. However, I must warn you that this language is uncalled for.
ok thanks

it was removed by a mod that supports the star wars verse lol (in history)

Ryuko vs Donkey Kong.

Is this one really fair? Ryuko has an AP advantage big enough to one shot (Being far above people over 5 times stronger than DK), and he doesn't have any winning conditions

@Knight

Fixed ovo

@Weekly

Ok, i'll remove it then.

Also just to know, I know that we are allowed to restrict techniques that grant a different tier (Namek Saga Goku going Super Saiyan for example) but is the same allowed if it's a power boost that ends up in the same tier (Say 6-C to higher degree of 6-C)?

S h r u g s

In all seriousness what can Nihilus do? 1440 resists the mind hax, the death hax, the soul hax, and he can negate the surface bust

Cut his head off with his light saber? Force Choke him or Force Scream him to death? Literally anything other than the flashy stuff everyone pays attention to him for? These are things that actually would kill 1440.

Isn't 1440 literally unable to die or something?

You'd think that the omniscient embodiments of death would know that cutting someone's head off is lethal

Then I don't see victory via death as possible with Nihilus' power set.

Incapacitation maybe (due to resurrection and stuff being negated) but I don't know

There wasn't much abilities that classic sonic even had in the first place. Not to mention his transmutation isn't great against those in his tier.

Father vs Galactus

The reasoning of this thread is pretty much "mind hax gg".

This ignores the fact that Galactus can:

Strip Father of all his powers

Teleport away and kill Father from a universe away

Turn him into a chair

Probably paradox him as he bends past, present and future at the same time just by existing

Absorbing him probably works due to the "affect you in every level" thing

So i'm not really getting what makes mind hax from the Father more likely than those

The Emperor's victory to SCP-682 should be removed

SCP-682 has massively lower AP and all of his hax is resisted

while the emperor can easilly erase 682 and he will do it at the start of the battle dou to his insane precog

and SCP-682 Low 2-C death is rendered useless by the Emperor's Mid-Godly Regen

@Overlord SCP had lower AP in the matches that it won. It's not that big of a deal if he lost with the lower AP since he won even with that handicap.

Theglassman12 said:
@Overlord SCP had lower AP in the matches that it won. It's not that big of a deal if he lost with the lower AP since he won even with that handicap.
yeah, but his hax worked on the other opponents, here it doesn't and he wouldn't have a chance to adapt in this match dou to istant high 1-B esistence erasure

While we are talking about 682, how are the matches with Goku Black and Buu fair exactly?

And why the Godzilla thread was added if it was closed because it's a "Trash thread that's completely nonsensical."?

@New

Will do

Overlord775 said:
The Emperor's victory to SCP-682 should be removed
SCP-682 has massively lower AP and all of his hax is resisted

while the emperor can easilly erase 682 and he will do it at the start of the battle dou to his insane precog

and SCP-682 Low 2-C death is rendered useless by the Emperor's Mid-Godly Regen
If we're going down this route with 682, then he'll probably have one fair loss to Kharn and one fair win against...someone, while all other matches are impossible to add by this standard.

Also just getting a second opinion, but I'm pretty sure Ness vs Superma should be removed. Every vote except the first for Ness is "Ness fra". Said "reasons above" include Ness resisting mind control and probably not dying to time travel, which are...not reasons for Ness winning. They're just saying "Ness resists two of Superman's powers". Some of the only actual reasons given in the thread are that Ness could use shields to reflect Superman's physical attacks...ignoring the fact that this version of Superman was quite literally becoming one with all of space and time, while the similar event which occured for Ness only applies to his psychic consciousness.

These are extremely poor reasons.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1481375
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Darth_Nihilus

why was nihilus' loss removed? if nihilus loss was removed due to mismatch stomp then why the hell does medaka still have hers?

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1473032

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Medaka_Kurokami

either keep both losses in profile or remove both losses but be consistent please
still not resolved

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Kharn didn't kill 682 via just being stronger, though. Otherwise 682 wouldn't have beaten guys like Goku Black.
The emperor is in everyway better than kharn, he's vastly stronger, has vastly better hax and vastly more skill.

682 defeated Goku Black because the ladder has no way to surpass low-Godly regen and doesn't resist any of 682's hax, while The Emperor litterally no-sells anything that SCP-682 can trow at him.

Well, I hope this doesn't go bad.

I have 3 Saitama matches I feel should be removed.

1. Christoper Reeve Superman,

Pretty much everyone completely ignored the strength difference, Superman is baseline while Saitama casually stomps baselines into paste, but of course the AP and Dura was ignored for Saitama, also votes were made in favor of speed which was Equalized

2. Rick vs Saitama

I really don't think I need to explain this one, this thread is assuming Rick can actually whip out his hax in time before getting instantly one shot, and assuming he'll use the right Hax instantly, and assuming Rick can actually tank blows and assuming he could, it would be a hax stomp anyway.

3. Red Son Superman vs Saitama

Planet+ vs above Baseline, really now?

Gargoyle One said:
Well, I hope this doesn't go bad.
I have 3 Saitama matches I feel should be removed.

1. Christoper Reeve Superman,

Pretty much everyone completely ignored the strength difference, Superman is baseline while Saitama casually stomps baselines into paste, but of course the AP and Dura was ignored for Saitama, also votes were made in favor of speed which was Equalized

2. Rick vs Saitama

I really don't think I need to explain this one, this thread is assuming Rick can actually whip out his hax in time before getting instantly one shot, and assuming he'll use the right Hax instantly, and assuming Rick can actually tank blows and assuming he could, it would be a hax stomp anyway.

3. Red Son Superman vs Saitama

Planet+ vs above Baseline, really now?
I agree. Why is it that so many Saitama matches are so poorly debeated?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back