• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mami is so fragile that any of her opponent can one-shot her. The thing that gives her wins most of the times was her fighting prowess which is insane for someone at her age.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1443259

Oh boy. After awhile of pondering, I'm doing this.

Well, anyways, here's Cole vs Madara. It's a bigtime stomp because there's pretty much nothing Cole can do against Izangi, infinite tsukuyomi or TSB.

But wait, what about the reasoning it wasn't a stomp in the thread itself? Weeeeellllll......

Cole does have a chance, if he can kill Madara three times it's over for him.

Madara would need to job extremely hard if Cole was able to kill him more than once. I mean, I can understand Madara getting Black Hole'd once, but if he can't just jump Cole with TSBs or IT him after that, I seriously question how he was able to pretty much almost soloed his entire verse.

There were also some comments about how Madara might just wait it out and Cole would win via incap, but here's the thing. It's not that Madara is incapable of attacking, and therefore incapacitated, it's that he's choosing to not do anything. Meanwhile, Cole would probably wander off to RSB up a city or two, and after a week Madara would be the victor via BFR.

And, to add icing onto the cake, the discussion itself wasn't really notable at all. It was just Madara absolutely creaming him and the main debate was if Cole got stomped.

Doraemon had 7-A dura in that thread.

And I don't see what's unfair if both can one shot

And do you think that they can do anything to High 7-A ribbon? because those guys are only 7-A.

If you want a fair match she should fight someone High 7-A then.

They can kill her while she isn't using it.

She can't use the shields and attack at the same time, she can simply swap between them quickly.

And how in the world is base Mami supposed to have fair match against a High 7-A

How do i go about getting a thread re added that was wrongfully removed? The vast majority of people said it was decisive and not a stomp, where as only one person said it was a stomp yet it was removed anyway.

@Kaltias

Her shields? No.

She uses them only when she can't dodge. As long as she is attacking, she only has her natural 7-C durability to survive.

They are 7-A and if she's going to bind them, then they can't do anything at all, because of the AP and durability difference.

And again, a single hax doesn't make it a stomp.

They wouldn't even work if the ribbons themselves were 7-A, because her opponents would simply break them

It would be fair if all her attacks and defence are 7-A rather than having a High 7-A defence in those fights.

We need to get this higher dimensional bullshit sorted out immediately, like we can't just have 1440 be put in a match and be immune to all of the opponents haxes and call it not a stomp

@John

Except that again, it's literally a shield.

If you have two swordsmen, and one has a shield, he has a big advantage, sure, but it doesn't make him/her unable to be harmed

@Ever

Should be removed then

If Nihilus wins by existing 90% of the time with three different passive haxes, we're not going to remove the one time he loses.

The real cal howard said:
If Nihilus wins by existing 90% of the time with three different passive haxes, we're not going to remove the one time he loses.
Let's look at his wins

<Medaka wins by literally anything but she's too slow

<Same with soon both Mewtwo matches

Look at the opponents and decide for yourself, his wins are contributed to Hax that activates faster then his opponents can logically stomp him, as opposed to him being completely incapable of doing anything to a 1B trapped in a Low 7C

There are characters I know who can beat him without stomping him, 1440 isn't one of them.

DMUA said:
https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1443259

Oh boy. After awhile of pondering, I'm doing this.

Well, anyways, here's Cole vs Madara. It's a bigtime stomp because there's pretty much nothing Cole can do against Izangi, infinite tsukuyomi or TSB.

But wait, what about the reasoning it wasn't a stomp in the thread itself? Weeeeellllll......

Cole does have a chance, if he can kill Madara three times it's over for him.

Madara would need to job extremely hard if Cole was able to kill him more than once. I mean, I can understand Madara getting Black Hole'd once, but if he can't just jump Cole with TSBs or IT him after that, I seriously question how he was able to pretty much almost soloed his entire verse.

There were also some comments about how Madara might just wait it out and Cole would win via incap, but here's the thing. It's not that Madara is incapable of attacking, and therefore incapacitated, it's that he's choosing to not do anything. Meanwhile, Cole would probably wander off to RSB up a city or two, and after a week Madara would be the victor via BFR.

And, to add icing onto the cake, the discussion itself wasn't really notable at all. It was just Madara absolutely creaming him and the main debate was if Cole got stomped.
Okay (Cracks Knuckles)

First of all, Infinite Tsukyomi is the single. Only. Way. For Madara to kill Cole, if he doesn't have that, he dies as he has zero way to bypass his Regenerationn. He has exactly one ability to kill Cole with that allows him to win.

Second, if he doesn't have Izanagi with him, he has a slightly less, but still high chance at getting rekt by Cole from a Black Hole and possibly an RSB.

If you take either one of these abilities away, he's either doomed to fail, or has a Low chance of victory, it's a combination of these abilities that lets him get the descisive win.

As a HUGE Cole fanboy, one who even considered it being a stomp for Madara, it is not a stomp.

And if we use the logic here, we also remove Acno vs Cole, and I don't want that.

Also

Hakumen vs Gil should be removed.

Gil one shots with the AP gap for one (310 yottatons or so vs 10k) and Hakumen cannonly kill him if he uses Time Killerbwhich he only uses once in his canon fights.

Kaltias said:
Uh, both Doraemon and Da Vinci are actually significantly more haxed than Mami.

Doraemon has stuff like time stop, erasure and homing attacks.

Da Vinci can gain new powers mid fight and has a move that literally adjust itself to beat the opponent.
I agree with Kal here...maybe a bit too much. Sounds like Mami shouldn't have won either of those fights.

Gargoyle One said:
There are characters I know who can beat him without stomping him, 1440 isn't one of them.
Name one without being a Digimon.

I'm actually curious. This isn't a challenge.

I explained how she can deal with both of them, though.

Da Vinci, far better range and countering a good amount of the abilities.

Doraemon, see first comment

Gargoyle One said:
First of all, Infinite Tsukyomi is the single. Only. Way. For Madara to kill Cole.

And if we use the logic here, we also remove Acno vs Cole, and I don't want that.
Powernull is Cole's biggest weakness, and Truth Seeking Balls are exactly that. He doesn't even need IT, really.

Just icing.

Cole dodges casually, and he still regenerates since powernull has always made someone weaker in Infamous but never actually killed.

So no, TSB can't kill Cole

Doesn't it outright negate stuff? I'm pretty sure the RFI couldn't quite do that, at least, not until Cole went full power on it and killed 90% of the conduits population..... Only 90%.

It definitely kills conduits though. Cole died firing the RFI along with the rest of the population.

I'm pretty sure that the RFI was a dedicated anti conduit weapon, it wiping them out isn't due to powernull but because that was it's purpose. I could be wrong though, haven't played the games in a while

It was supposed to wipe out the plague, and incidentally was a perfect tool to kill the beast, by Nulling Ray Field Energy, hence the name, Ray Field Inhibitor

I think that we should remove some of Erza matches (And probably several of FT) due to the downgrades, here are some of her:

Ben Vs Erza: Erza gets one-shotted at the start of the fight, she only has a 5 7-A armors while Ben is 7-A with all the aliens in the thread.

Jonny Vs Erza: This is a pretty bad one, as her strongest armors that were back High 7-A but now 7-A are restricted, she is literally stuck at 7-B against a 7-A, this should be seriously removed.

My point is that those matches should be removed because of her 7-A key that were used on those was downgraded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back