• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vindicator: Dawning - RP Thread

"...So a nice looking place but nothing of interest." He would say with a slight smile. "Well, I better report back to the others just in case."

"I think I've got something... Looks like a stamp of sorts to an encoded message in an alien language. I don't know what all it says, but it does have the text that translates to 'Na-Ra'...." She said, explaining her current findings, "I just don't know what the rest of it means, though that's going to be the difference between knowing whether the guys with this insignia would be on our side or not in case we encounter any others that aren't dead..."

Cia then looked up and registered what Eden said to her.

"Best girl?" She asked with a slight blush.
"That's who you are."

He replies, getting up and moving to her side, giving her a smile.

"Super intelligent, beutiful, resourceful, nice to be around and to talk to, and packing some godblessed assets. Everything a man could wish for~"

"That's who you are."

He replies, getting up and moving to her side, giving her a smile.

"Super intelligent, beutiful, resourceful, nice to be around and to talk to, and packing some godblessed "assets". Everything a man could wish for~"
"Leave the sex for when we win this war. After all I would hate to take over Cia's position too soon, but I suppose you two would find new positions while your here at night." Draedon said, a touch of a teasing joke in his tone as he threw Eden an assault cannon, of a similar size, weight, and look to his mini shark but with double the firing rate (Megashark anyone?)

"A new toy for you, I'll start on everyone else's new toys immediately."

"Oh my~" Cia replied before being cut off by Draedon.

Meanwhile, the Commander looked toward Palaria.

"I suppose that would be better than attempting to climb up," She replied, "Thank you. Did you spot anything potentially hostile here?"

"No, just small animals and insects, if anything was going to be hostile I think it would have attacked when I fell." Palaria responded as she picked up Uchūjin with little trouble and flew them out of there and back into the field, with the red cave ominously emitting a bit of an icy aura in the distance as Palaria spoke over the communicater in a worried tone

"Uh Draedon? Do red caves emit icy auras?"

"A small flash freeze, nothing to worry about unless you don't like an icy ground. It happens near dusk all the way through the night around red caves." Draedon replied calmly

@DaReaperMan

"Geez, talk about jumping the gun-"

Eden complains but not really, as he catches the shark armament.

"Quite litterallly, eh. Anyway, thanks for the weapon Dreadon."

@ZoroNotZolo

"Well, since you got everything you could from the insigna Cia, i'mma go find more stuff."

He tells her, then quickly shifting in for a smol kiss on the cheek.

"Hope me good luck ♪ "

Draedon finished the new weapons and used a portal to get over to Eden

"I'll go with you." Draedon stated

He gives a smile back at the female scientist, then turning towards the robotical one.

"Eh, alright."

Eden shurgs.

"Let us go !"

"Then let's move out immediately." Draedon said

"Lets get back to base then..." Palaria said as she flew back to base quickly

Angelo was still bored while guarding the landing zone, although he practiced his acquired skills a bit.

"This is good, my mutated arm is stronger than a rock and my senses are amplified" he told himself

"The ships should be able to endure the cold of the flash freeze," The Commander said, "Cia, just to be on the safe side, do you have anything to assist with this?"

"Yes, in case of more difficult times navigating through icy debris in space, I've designed a thermal armor for the ship to merely plow through them. We should be able to keep it up until the flash freeze dies down."

"The ships should be able to endure the cold of the flash freeze," The Commander said, "Cia, just to be on the safe side, do you have anything to assist with this?"

"Yes, in case of more difficult times navigating through icy debris in space, I've designed a thermal armor for the ship to merely plow through them. We should be able to keep it up until the flash freeze dies down."
Draedon pushed a button on a holographic terminal that put thermal shields up around both ships

"Or we could do this. It's not much of an issue unless it's a severe flash freeze, we will go the opposite direction of the flash freeze anyway.' Draedon said

Palaria went inside Draedon's Laboratory and found a bed she could go to sleep in, the bed was surprisingly comfortable and well insulated. The place itself had more then enough room to get ready for bed, and included a bathroom which had several showers including soap.
insert bed time routine here

"I'm the top of your governments science, weapons and armor division. I'm technically your superior, and for good reason." Draedon responded over his communicator

Draedon walked out as the flash freeze hit, merely shrugging it off easily as the cold still hung in the air and night fell. Howls sounded in the night, but none dared near the scientist as he went easily a kilometer to the west.

""Nobody is out here, I should find whoever is related to Ne'Ra on the planet, but that search could take months considering I don't have much resources out here." Draedon thought to himself as he flew into the air, overseeing the whitened landscape for several more kilometers, spotting a humanoid moving through the area, which Draedon immediately touched down, but missed it. However, he could track the steps...

"What she said-"

Eden simply replies back, as he continues doing what he was doing while waiting for something that requires his action to happen.

The humanoid darted away from where Draedon was as swiftly as possible, also being careful not to create much noise as they did so. After making it a significant distance, the individual made it to a cave, where they climbed down silently to avoid being spotted.

"To try and hide from me, foolishness." Draedon thought as he used his communicator to wake up Palaria and bring in Z'Zog and Eden

"Humanoid sighted just over 1 click to the west." Draedon said as Palaria got up and got dressed

"Coming..." Palaria said over the communicater sleepily

"Interesting question...." She responded.

Meanwhile, Z'Zog made his way out of the ship, headed to Draedon's coordinates.

Seeing Z'Zog leave, Eden decides he may as swell go along.

"Alright, i'll go with him and maybe something else for you to analyze~"

He then gives Cia a big kiss on the cheek.

"Hope you good work !"

And with a salute, he follows after the giant alien.

Back