• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vindicator: Dawning - RP Thread

They were bones, but whose? Maybe there was an indicator as to what caused the individual's death, or perhaps even something to indicate who the individual was.

Palaria decided to go into a green cave, feeling extremely uneasy about the red cave as she got into the green cave, barely disturbing the bats due to her passive heat, and was heading through the first tight squeeze

""I genuinely hope that we can beat Ne'Ra and find out who they are... but I'm just glad that we have a place to stay besides our ships."" Palaria thought

Angelo would take over the Spaceships, taking some of the juice he had.

"Although it is boring but I have to take care of the ships"

The bones appeared to have massive marks in them, even with bits of what appeared to be sawdust by them. However, it was far too white and brittle to be wood. Whatever caused this individual's death could also pulverize their bones. Not far from the bones, there would be a small piece of cloth on the terrain.

In addition to this, it also looked like some of the grass in the vicinity was charred or even burnt to a crisp entirely. Could some kind of blast have been the cause of death?

Probably.

Anyway, with the piece of cloth in hand, Eden decides to return to the ship to get the symbol identified.

Last edited:
Probably.

Anyway, with the piece of cloth in hand, Eden decides to return to the ship to get the symbol identified.
The interface with Cia pops on after a bit when Eden enters the ship.

"Hey, what's that?" She asked, referring to the cloth Eden found.

Meanwhile, Uchūjin continued to explore the planet, looking around and doing some investigation of her own.

"I've got no clue, just found it on a charred corpse. I'd hoped you could figure out the head and tails of it."

Eden puts the insigna near her, as he gets a seat.

"I'll try accessing other transmission frequencies to see if I can pick up anything related to the insignia..." Cia said, accessing the ship remotely to allow it to do so.

Draedon walked over to Eden, scanning the cloth

"Seems someone stepped the wrong direction, it's similar to an insignia I know well however it does not belong to what I know. I'd say someone tried to set up a base here however." Draedon said before walking back into his lab to continue monitoring everyone he could

Palaria eventually fell through a hole she didn't see and fell 50 meters only to roughly land in a patch of long green grass hard enough to hurt her through her robe armor(yes she can fly, you expect someone to fly after they've been caught off guard? lol)

Palaria lie there for a few minutes, breathing heavily as a small animal came up and nudged her arm to see if she was still alive. Palaria shakily got into a sitting position and finally took in her surroundings, a soft stream sounded in the distance with trees bustling with life almost sung all around her as the animal, a small creature that looked almost similar to a Chinchilla, jumped back from Palaria getting up as several other small animals and insects made noises all around her as she spoke into her communication device shakily with a bit of pain in her voice

"Well, I found something in a green cave, almost looks like a habitat of sorts, lots of greenery and animals... I'll get myself into better shape before I start exploring though..."

Uchūjin responded on her communication device.

"I can come to your coordinates and provide assistance," The Commander said, "I'm targeting your location now."

"Draedon couldn't get my coordinates but I'm in the green cave northwest, don't know how deep though" Palaria said, her voice not changing

"A'ight, i'll just be waiting here then-"
"I may have gotten something, but I'll need a bit of time to decrypt the message," Cia said, "It should only take a few minutes at most..."

"Draedon couldn't get my coordinates but I'm in the green cave northwest, don't know how deep though" Palaria said, her voice not changing
"Got it. I'm headed your way," Uchūjin said, getting her weapon ready just in case.

"Don't worry, take all the time youto need best girl~"

Eden replies back, putting out a smoothie.
"I think I've got something... Looks like a stamp of sorts to an encoded message in an alien language. I don't know what all it says, but it does have the text that translates to 'Na-Ra'...." She said, explaining her current findings, "I just don't know what the rest of it means, though that's going to be the difference between knowing whether the guys with this insignia would be on our side or not in case we encounter any others that aren't dead..."

Cia then looked up and registered what Eden said to her.

"Best girl?" She asked with a slight blush.

"Thanks Commander Uchūjin." Palaria responded moving 3 meters to get out of the way of the landing area
"No problem..." She responded, "I think I'm outside the cave now. I'll send a flare down to confirm the location. Let me know if you can see it."

Uchūjin stood at the entrance of the cave, lighting and tossing a flare down. If this was the right cave, now she would know for sure.

"I see a very dim red light because of the light reflecting down the cave." Palaria said, trying to get on her feet now, but quickly using her staff for support

"I think I've got something... Looks like a stamp of sorts to an encoded message in an alien language. I don't know what all it says, but it does have the text that translates to 'Na-Ra'...." She said, explaining her current findings, "I just don't know what the rest of it means, though that's going to be the difference between knowing whether the guys with this insignia would be on our side or not in case we encounter any others that aren't dead..."
"They seem similar to a rebel group from my home dimension, this was the planet for their operations, I dealt with them myself." Draedon said, clearly wondering if they would join them or go down like those in his home dimension

"Alright, I'm making my way down," The Commander said, leaping down and using the thrusters on the armor to slow her descent. Once on the ground floor, she began making her way to Palaria, "Are you alright?"

"I think I'll recover in an hour or so, the pain is slowly going away. I think we've found our first food source however, since I see some fruit on that tree." Palaria said, motioning with her free hand to one of the trees with bright, almost armored fruit on it, others with varying kinds of fruit, including a bush that seemed to have something similar to blackberries

"That's a good find. We'll take some back to the ship and run some test to make sure they're edible," The Commander said, looking at the various fruits and grabbing a few of each.

"That's a good find. We'll take some back to the ship and run some test to make sure they're edible," The Commander said, looking at the various fruits and grabbing a few of each.
"Nice, I'll try to fly, I can see if I've recovered enough to carry you up if you want commander." Palaria said

(Yeah, kind of... haven't been given a reply to that now that I notice.)
(I was figuring out what to do then forgot about it)

Soba eventually came into an open space with several sleeping creatures around with a lake in the center of the space, fish swimming in them

"Hm... this place looks quite nice..." He would say, getting closer but trying to stay quiet as to not wake up the creatures, trying to sense if anything else was hiding...

Soba sensed nothing but the creatures and the lake, besides the softly moving water and occasional jump of a fish out of the water an back in nothing made a notable sound.

Back