• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vindicator: Dawning - RP Thread

Cia managed to finish everything on her end, and the hologram reactivated.

"I'm back," Cia said, "I should be able to feel things on my end, though I made sure that force wouldn't correspond to pain receptors in the event that I get attacked."

Meanwhile, Z'Zog is still deciphering messages and findings on the hijacked ship.

"Hmm, it appears as though Na-Ra is looking for something..." He said through communicators.

Draedon walked to the area where Z'Zog is

"As much as I would say to start looking for this something there's no doubt that Ne'Ra is expecting company." Draedon stated without anything to decipher about his tone.

Palaria sat up and put her right hand on her forehead, her breathing was a little troubled and heavy, and she was clearly in some pain "Say, Draedon, you know anything about why I would be in a crap ton of pain and feeling like every element was trying to to rip me apart from the inside out?" Palaria's voice went over the communicater and across the Vindicator, clearly pained

"From my expierience it is likely lack of use of your powers, I would stay to start sparring with your Crewmates but I doubt the Vindicator can actually take that kind of attack on the inside." Draedon's voice was staunch as ever

"Greaaaat, and we don't know when the next stop is..."

"You'll live, whats happening to you has never once been lethal, your a mage at this point and I have had experience with plenty of mages and lack of use of magic."

"It looks like there's a planet nearby," Uchūjin said, observing one of the Vindicator's HUDs, "Maybe we can land there."

"Perhaps, but be prepared," Z'Zog cautions, "We could have severely underestimated the reach of Na-Ra's empire..."

"Im with Z'Zog on this one, we must tread as if there are a thousand true demons around each and every corner and hill, which by the way are all Fifth dimensional."

"Well maybe I can get rid of this pain when we get there..." Palaria said, her voice thick with pain

Cia managed to finish everything on her end, and the hologram reactivated.

"I'm back," Cia said, "I should be able to feel things on my end, though I made sure that force wouldn't correspond to pain receptors in the event that I get attacked."
Eden gets back up, moving towards her.

"Weeeeeeeell ..."

He starts saying, wrapping his arms around the hologram, as he lightly caresses her chin wth his left hand.

"Let's see if it works, shall we ?"

He notes in tease, as he gives Cia a big kiss on the right cheek

Last edited:
Soba would be just standing around a bit, thinking about his powers... as his aura blazes a golden color slightly, his hair spiking up briefly as it turns golden, before returning to its normal color and shape, aura going white once again.

Cia was taken aback by this. Angelo dragging Eden away was unexpected, to say the least. However, in the meantime, she could continue making some further revisions if necessary. Before doing anything, though, she wanted to make sure Eden was alright.

"Are you OK?" Cia asked.

"haha, their faces have no pressure" said Angelo who had taken a photo of the terrified face of Eden, now free of his DB.

"This thing is impressive" he said referring to how he had generated a ghostly projection of the devil brigger before.

"M E H."

375725597021700096.png

Eden comments as he rushes back to Cia at incredibly hihg speed.

"nothing much, just completing my training until about a month before this mission started, then it was pretty much just the normal routine for your average private, and then I was sent on this mission, if you were expecting anything grand then your bound to be disappointed..." Palaria's voice was still pained

"Well, it happens to me more or less the same, I am not a true knight, my ancestors were, I work as a security guard in the bank, the armor only stayed in the family as decoration, I only wore it to See what it feels like to have an Armor "Angelo said.

"I can see that happening, I never had much when it came to family honestly, my parents were murdered when I was 7, I don't think they ever found who did it, but I did outright refuse to be adopted under foster parents so I've been caring for myself for quite a long time, of course with soldiers around to watch over me and act as my guardians, I heard stories and decided to become a soldier myself." Palaria said, with her voice not changing from being in pain

Angelo felt bad hearing her story, he wondered what it would have been like if both of them had changed positions in destiny?

Cia blushed a bit.

"Well, I have some stuff to do, but keep me posted on the planet you end up on," Cia said.

Draedon looked at the planet they were heading towards, through the Vindicator's HUD. recognizing it from his home dimension as it was in the same place as it usually was

"The planet we are heading towards should have breathable air for humans, I would like to test the air just to be sure however." Draedon said over the communicator

doing some quick calculations Draedon estimated the time to get to the planet at their current speed

"We will break the atmosphere in about 10 minutes, so buckle up because this planet has some big wildlife!" Draedon spoke through the communicator again

(I'll wait, I am not the one running this RP thread, I am decent(probably crappy) at making timeframes and some worldbuilding when it comes to environments so ill wait for the go ahead)

Back