• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vindicator: Dawning - RP Thread

(Sure, we can be on the planet now.)

The two ships descend upon the planet. Uchūjin quickly gets out after landing to try to make sure no one believes Na-Ra's forces are coming to invade after the misconception when leaving Haumea.

Draedon follows Uchūjin out and a red aura surrounds him for a second before dozens of tiny machines go out and the blue screens surround Draedon with material consistencies of the atmosphere and any possible dangers to humans across them

Draedon's voice then came over the communicator "The air is safe, you all can come out!"

Once Palaria stepped out Draedon beckoned her to him and he walked into a flatland clearing as Palaria dropped down into Draedon spoke with a tone that Palaria had heard only once before

"Let's test your abilities and get you used to using magic."

Palaria gripped her staff tightly as Draedon turned around and faced her on the opposite end of the clearing.

Angelo saw a vast sea of yellow grass and blue-green dirt with the rocks jutting out of the ground being a eurodecant color and trees and flatlands spreading as far as the eye could see

Uchūjin turned to see this and smiled a little.

"Do you want me to send that to your girlfriend?" She joked a little.

Angel, I touch the ground analyzing the environment

"This place is different, I like it, I wonder what we will find here"

Uchūjin turned to see this and smiled a little.

"Do you want me to send that to your girlfriend?" She joked a little.
"You were recording, eh ?"

He replies back also jokingly, as he then pulls his face up from the ground and slowly pulls himself back up.

Palaria send a blast of pure lighting that was dodged by dreadon. Who created a plasma pistol and shot pinpoint accurately at palaria, which had an ice wall come up automatically and block the shots, they had some back and forth for a bit until Palaria seemed to no longer be in pain as both flew back to everyone else.

Alien birds sounded in the distance as the breeze carried unfamiliar smells

"Alright, I'll go check out the planet," The Commander said, "I do want at least one person to stay here and make sure the fireworks don't get out of hand..."

Eden sees a few stray beasts gleaming at him from the shadows of the plantlife in the area, clearly sizing him up before silently leaving as they appeared, with almost no trace of their presence being left behind as the blue-leaved trees moved with the wind

Eden sees a few stray beasts gleaming at him from the shadows of the plantlife in the area, clearly sizing him up before silently leaving as they appeared, with almost no trace of their presence being left behind as the blue-leaved trees moved with the wind
(I appreciate the worldbuilding and kind of collaborative effort at making the universe this takes place in. Going forward, if any of you guys have ideas that you'd like to include, feel free to let me know!)

The same red aura that surrounded Draedon before appeared again, and 20 machine helpers appeared and began to dig out the ground at an extreme pace, making it 100 meters down and 5 meters across In less then 5 seconds with no dirt appearing to get out of the hole as Palaria stared in shock while the workers created a massive laboratory with varying rooms with the second to bottom floor being there for rooms to allow comfortable living.

After this happened Draedon created one personal communicator per person on the mission, all of which were the size of a modern cell phone, and they all flew to each of the team, all of which connecting to Cia's end of things.

Draedons voice came over the communicators "if you have armor on you should be fine here, just avoid getting taken to some creatures nest."

Suddenly a massive feline-like creature lept from the shadows, with it being 25 meters long and 5 meters tall, and landed in front of Eden, clearly stopping him from going further

Eden calmy ... pulls out his rifle and starts unleading fire unto the beast, having negative amounts of chill.

Last edited:
The beast dodges most of the bullets with utterly inhuman agility, wasting no time as the five bullets that did hit it merely bouncing off the beasts thick fur due to the angle of which they hit. Palaria rushed off to the commotion and had the beast in a forcefield before it could strike Eden as she ran up to Eden and the trapped beast who was now lying down

"I get that we are super-powered but you need to be more careful! Who knows how many other of these things there are, you don't have infinite ammo!" Palaria said, not even noticing Draedon coming up behind her and jumping when he spoke, although she couldn't understand it

"Hello Moonclaw, you don't need to drop meteors on us right now." Draedon spoke an almost primal growling language

"Hmmm, do these creatures know what they are getting into beyond this point?" Moonglow said back in the same language

"No, but I know enough to tell them."

"Hmph, fine, I won't attack them, but I will keep an eye on them. Also how do you know what is here? I dont recall ever seeing you around."

"I come from another dimension, this planet is the same as it is there."

"I should have known, tell that girl to release me."

Draedon looked at Palaria and said in an understandable language: "Release him, he is protecting you both from the myriad of large, agressive beasts that prowl around beyond this point, and yes, they can damage you through your armor." Draedon said in a standard tone

"But what if he attacks again?" Palaria said, worried about the beast

"He can drop meteors that impact with the force of 1.95 tons of TNT, your forcefield can't stop that forever." Draedon replied

(...Where exactly is the problem.)
(125-150 meters away to the south, but thats just where Draedon, Eden, and Palaria are. There is no reason why Soba can't just go elsewhere, The Laboratory Draedon just set up or just somewhere else, its an entire planet to explore, Its not like everyone can only be in one place at a time!)

Soba walks into an open field of yellow grass with fairly large Herbivores eating the grass of the area, as a couple of caves opened up in different colors, one blue and one green with bat-like creatures inside of them, although they were 6 feet tall each.

In the distance there was a gaping cave that seemed like a mouth, although it wasn't (no i do not intent to retcon this) that had red rock inside of it

"Hm... which way to go, which way to go... can't really clone myself. But, I can visit them one by one... Hm" He would try flying towards the blue cave, at maximum speeds.

Soba had the very distinct feeling of being watched as he got closer to the Red Cave, although when he entered the shadow of the Blue Cave the feeling died down a bit as bats clung to the ceiling, outside of the entrance the cave was pitch black with a very narrow passage forward

He would create a ball of energy on his hand, to try and light things up a bit, his aura glowing too to shine upon the dark. "Hm..." He would continue walking forwards, making sure to watch out for any traps.

Palaria removed her forcefield around Moonclaw as he walked away into the trees..

Draedon walked back to his Laboratory and looked around the area, not seeing Soba on his map of the area

A deep ominous cold filled the air as Draedon's voice came over Soba's communicater "Where exactly are you? I can't locate you on my map. If you are in a cave proceed with extreme amounts of caution, this planets most dangerous creatures live in the caves, with the exception of Moonclaw."

"I'm on a blue cave." He would say, with a bit of a smile. "Not sure where exactly, but hey, if there are dangerous creatures I can try to use my power!"

"Avoid red caves at all costs, if you want things that can level cities to fight go in there, but as everyone here is now waking one of those things up is a last-resort strategy for when we are up against the wall" Draedon cautioned

As Eden explored, the sound of his footsteps would go from the rustling of grass, to a rather unpleasant cracking sound. What was causing that?

Back