• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vox (Hazbin Hotel)

So I made a possible VS Battles Page for Vox who is known for controlling Hell's Technology and this is a rough draft and I am taking suggestions and revisions. Please do not remake the page because that will make my page irrelevant and it will lead to me deleting so please don't make you own page because of this.

Overview of Pride Ring: If you are able to calculate the number of pixels that would aid in determining the size of the city I would gladly appreciate it because this is my only justification for Vox having Town Level AP because his blackout affected the entire Pride Ring with the exception of the Hazbin Hotel which was unaffected.

According to what I was told, the 7-C calculation is faulty because the blackout is not instantaneous. Vox should probably be Low 7-C considering he is an Overlord and should be above Sir Pentious.

According to what I was told, the 7-C calculation is faulty because the blackout is not instantaneous. Vox should probably be Low 7-C considering he is an Overlord and should be above Sir Pentious.
I agree with you, originally I had a link there saying that the reasoning for this tier was because Pentious stated if he slayed Alastor, the Vees would recognize Pentious as a Equal

Okay, you need a master class on profile making.

Tier: everything goes here, for instance "At least Low 7-C, possibly Higher"

PnA: every ability showcased goes here.

Attack Potency: this should line up with the tier section and vice versa, if that's hard, tough shit it's how you make profiles

Etc etc you get the damn point.

This profile is only somewhat less lackluster then your Adam profile, that is to say, it's still shit.

I dont know how References even work! I tried to insert them while trying to use what is given in the Standard Profile Page but it never works and I hate how you are always brutally honest!
<ref name="Hazbin Hotel season 30 Episode 666: Hell Party">Hazbin Hotel season 30 Episode 666: Hell Party</ref>

This is how you start your references with the first one, obviously you can put anything in the first bit in Quotes, but the second bit NEEDS to be Episode and season number as well as the name.

<ref name="Hazbin Hotel season 30 Episode 666: Hell Party"/>

This is any following reference, do not forget the / after the quotation marks becuase if it's not there the reference breaks

Let's take Vox being called Vox for example, in Source Editor it would look like this

Vox<ref name="Hazbin Hotel Season 1 Episode 2: Radio Killed the Video Star">Hazbin Hotel Season 1 Episode 2: Radio Killed the Video Star</ref>

Now let's do the Electricity Manipulation thing after the name section: Electricity Manipulation (Vox is seen emitting electricity through this scene<ref name="Hazbin Hotel Season 1 Episode 2: Radio Killed the Video Star"/>)

These each would show up as Vox[1] and Electricity Manipulation (Vox is seen emitting electricity through this scene[1]) but the coding is a little different for each

<ref name="Hazbin Hotel season 30 Episode 666: Hell Party">Hazbin Hotel season 30 Episode 666: Hell Party</ref>

This is how you start your references with the first one, obviously you can put anything in the first bit in Quotes, but the second bit NEEDS to be Episode and season number as well as the name.

<ref name="Hazbin Hotel season 30 Episode 666: Hell Party"/>

This is any following reference, do not forget the / after the quotation marks becuase if it's not there the reference breaks

Let's take Vox being called Vox for example, in Source Editor it would look like this

Vox<ref name="Hazbin Hotel Season 1 Episode 2: Radio Killed the Video Star">Hazbin Hotel Season 1 Episode 2: Radio Killed the Video Star</ref>

Now let's do the Electricity Manipulation thing after the name section: Electricity Manipulation (Vox is seen emitting electricity through this scene<ref name="Hazbin Hotel Season 1 Episode 2: Radio Killed the Video Star"/>)

These each would show up as Vox[1] and Electricity Manipulation (Vox is seen emitting electricity through this scene[1]) but the coding is a little different for each
welp im goona be occupied for the next couple hours

Also you forgot Immortality Type 7 for Husk because he is a Sinner meaning he already experienced Death
That's in Demon Physiology which is the second thing in his PnA

That's in Demon Physiology which is the second thing in his PnA
So they changed it? I guess Sir Pentious dying in the show and returning as a Angel in the show caused a revision

Also everytime I click Save, it says the Cite is invalid even tho I copy and pasted it EXACTLY like you showed me

Also you lost the Adam challenge I think

Also everytime I click Save, it says the Cite is invalid even tho I copy and pasted it EXACTLY like you showed me
you didn't.

You need to do that first, I don't know what the **** happened otherwise, or why the Source code is freaking out(I tried doing it properly myself to your sandbox), but yeah ya did it wrong
I guess I have been using Alastor as a reference for too long because his page still includes Immortality Type 7
Alastor's profile hasn't replaced standard demon shit with Demon Physiology yet, which includes Immortality type 7. Click "Sinner Physiology" on my Husk profile

Also you lost the Adam challenge I think
That's gonna be completely overridden once Shion's sandbox has it's kinks worked out lol

you didn't.

You need to do that first, I don't know what the **** happened otherwise, or why the Source code is freaking out(I tried doing it properly myself to your sandbox), but yeah ya did it wrong

Alastor's profile hasn't replaced standard demon shit with Demon Physiology yet, which includes Immortality type 7. Click "Sinner Physiology" on my Husk profile

Hahaha, pal if I was this would be so much smoother, but no, I'm just a rather knowledgeable and active blue name
THE PROBLEM IS FIXED!

THE PROBLEM IS FIXED!
Good, now you have a lot of work to do on the rest of the formatting around the Tier Section

Your profile is formatted like hot garbage, and uses a feat that doesn't apply anymore as it needs to be calculated with Pentagram City in mind and needs to be calculated from the largest area that lost power at the same time

Oh, and it's scaling is all kinds of wrong, just scale him to Alastor, he canonically beat him lol

For very little reason. In the tiering section. Where it shouldn't be.

Alastor is At least {Low 7-C}}, possibly '''higher'''

Just like, scale Vox to that. And link Alastor's profile.
Alastor is far stronger than Vox and it would be better to compare Vox to Sir Pentious because in Epsiode 2 Sir Pentious stated "By slaying Alastor he hoped to gain the acknnowledgement of the Vees as their equal" and you've seen Alastor very easily beat the living crap out of Pentious without even trying

Alastor is far stronger than Vox and it would be better to compare Vox to Sir Pentious because in Epsiode 2 Sir Pentious stated "By slaying Alastor he hoped to gain the acknnowledgement of the Vees as their equal" and you've seen Alastor very easily beat the living crap out of Pentious without even trying
Okay so how did Vox DEFEAT Alastor if he's so much weaker? It was stated that Alastor almost beat Vox by Valentino... Key word: Almost.

Okay so how did Vox DEFEAT Alastor if he's so much weaker? It was stated that Alastor almost beat Vox by Valentino... Key word: Almost.
Alastor was most likely holding back because Alastor is a very clever fighter and Valentino said "ALMOST" meaning Alastor holding back almost beat Vox. The only time Alastor DIDNT hold back was when Sir Pentious tore off a piece of Alastor's coat and Alastor stated NO ONE took that much off of him

Also Alastor stated Vox was powerless without the other Vees but this couldnt been something with support or influence

Alastor was most likely holding back because Alastor is a very clever fighter and Valentino said "ALMOST" meaning Alastor holding back almost beat Vox. The only time Alastor DIDNT hold back was when Sir Pentious tore off a piece of Alastor's coat and Alastor stated NO ONE took that much off of him
"Oho! Not Many People have been able to take this much off of me!" ~ Season 1 Episode 2: 15:46

You done talking out of thy ass?

And we don't know how serious Alastor was when he and Vox fought
Also Alastor stated Vox was powerless without the other Vees but this couldnt been something with support or influence
Alastor was trying to piss off Vox then, I wouldn't take his word for it.

Anyway, im continuing to use your page as a format using the source editor
The Tiering and AP section are still formatted all wrong, I can tell you flat out that on Vox's scaling it's my way or the highway here, because we ain't scaling Vox to Pentious that would be flat out stupid especially when the man shuts up someone who is way stronger then someone who's stronger then Pentious by raising his voice.

The Tiering and AP section are still formatted all wrong, I can tell you flat out that on Vox's scaling it's my way or the highway here, because we ain't scaling Vox to Pentious that would be flat out stupid especially when the man shuts up someone who is way stronger then someone who's stronger then Pentious by raising his voice.
You mean Vox shutting up Val right? Valentino's full capabilities haven't been seen but he does have a good strength feat which was literally tearing apart Velvette's best model in anger. So Val is Physically stronger than Val but dont forget when Vox yelled at Val, Vox's Hypno Eye was active and we know for a fact Vox can stun crowds with one glre from his eye.

Back