• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vox Speed, Strength, AP Calculation (Hazbin Hotel)

If any of you are able to calculate speed, I would gladly appreciate it because I am still new to this platform and I am still learning things.

This should probably be in general discussion tbh.

Anyhow AP wise he'd either be 7-C+ from the calc of him causing a black out with his true form, or At least Low 7-C scaling above regular sinners as an overlord. He'd be Hypersonic+ in speed scaling above Blitzo and his crew, since they're regular imps standing at the bottom of hell's hierarchy. Dura would be At least Low 7-C scaling above Sir Pentious

This should probably be in general discussion tbh.

Anyhow AP wise he'd either be 7-C+ from the calc of him causing a black out with his true form, or At least Low 7-C scaling above regular sinners as an overlord. He'd be Hypersonic+ in speed scaling above Blitzo and his crew, since they're regular imps standing at the bottom of hell's hierarchy. Dura would be At least Low 7-C scaling above Sir Pentious
Thank you, also how is your Lucifer page going? That actually inspired me to hurry up with the Vox Page

Ok so a few things.

The Tier you have at the start of the page and the tier in AP section should be the same, so it's either gonna be Low 7-C or 7-C+. Secondly electricity speed is supersonic not subsonic

Last edited:
Anyhow AP wise he'd either be 7-C+ from the calc of him causing a black out with his true form
His true form does not cause a blackout, it is just a WoG statement describing Vox's full demon form as a "city blackout" which is too vague a statement to be used.

Now, Vox causes a blackout on the series. But according to what I was told, the calculation assumes that the blackout is instantaneous, which is not the case. Therefore the calculation does not work.

For the Vox's AP I would suggest "At least Small Town level, possibly higher (Fought with Alastor in the past, and apparently, Alastor was not able to defeat him. Caused a blackout in the entire city)"

Considering he's an Overlord and all, yeah, he should probably be faster than Blitzo and his crew. He should also have an "at least Class 25" LS due to being comparable to Alastor.

His true form does not cause a blackout, it is just a WoG statement describing Vox's full demon form as a "city blackout" which is too vague a statement to be used.

Now, Vox causes a blackout on the series. But according to what I was told, the calculation assumes that the blackout is instantaneous, which is not the case. Therefore the calculation does not work.
I see, then i agree At least Low 7-C works best
Considering he's an Overlord and all, yeah, he should probably be faster than Blitzo and his crew. He should also have an "at least Class 25" LS due to being comparable to Alastor.
Valentino also has a similar feat of ripping a demon apart so he can scale from that as well

tbf your previous profiles were pretty badly formatted, but htis is a lot better

You even put in references and shit

Now you've seemingly done it properly with this discussion, good job!

If Shion has no issues with the PnA missing shit(call him here), and once you've edited the stats as discussed, it should be fine.

I sent Shion a link to the VS Battles Page and now we wait... also Husk made it onto the Official VS Battles page so congrats to DaReaperMan

He should get Limited Teleportation since he can travel through cameras

or Immersion
He would have Pseudo-teleportation because the explanation for this type of Teleportation would be (An imitation of teleportation due to short runs at a very high rate (much higher than the normal speed of the character). It may also be carried out at the expense of temporary transformation into a lightning / light / energy / astral entity (in this case, the character is able to partially ignore encountered in his way obstacles)

Also I checked on the Lucifer page and I fixed three spelling mistakes and I think there is a error in the abilities unless it is supposed to say ImmortalityNegation

he has a tounge so Idk about that
Sinners are very confusing at times like Vox having a TV head and him having a toung and I am also confused with duplication because in the song "Stayed Gone" while Vox was singing he managed to make a duplication of himself during a news broadcast but I think that is because he is controlling the TV and it is basically just 1 of them and not two

I sent Shion a link to the VS Battles Page and now we wait... also Husk made it onto the Official VS Battles page so congrats to DaReaperMan

On a scale of WOAT to Meh, how would you rate these *WOAT = Worst of all time
WOAT

Ya screwed up multiple things about it, but since she's a featless character scaling to Pentious is fine.
WOAT, scale him far above Angel Dust, Vox literally scared him so there's no scaling Val to Vox. I commend you on getting the tier section kind of right this time though

You also screwed up the quote positioning on both profiles

Ok, that will make more sense why some characters scale higher than him even tho they are both Low 7-C
uh, Alastor upscales from his own feat cause it was casual, this isn't like, unheard of to have massive upscaling from a value, or likewise, downscaling.

Back