• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VsBattles Wiki vs The Warriors of Chaos: A 9-B, 9-A, HIgh 8-C, 8-A,and High 6-C Gauntlet

The Warriors of Chaos come knocking down on our door, demanding to meet our best warriors in combat, and we will not disappoint. To stand against their army, we must build our own. They will meet us in the fields, and we will be ready.

How this is going to work:
  1. There will be slots for the mentioned tiers listed below, these will be open to character submissions.
  2. They will be fighting an unspecified Warhammer Chaos cof that tier, so I suggest bringing out particularly strong characters with strong resistances and willpower as well as potent skill
  3. Team VsWiki and Team Chaos will gain points for each victorious battle, these will vary by tier:
    • High 6-C victory - 5 points
    • 8-A victory - 3 points
    • 9-A, High 8-C victory - 2 points
    • 9-B victory - 1 point
  4. Whichever side gains the most point, wins!
  5. If a matchup heavily favors a participant to the point where it is decided, the points will be prematurely given to the winning team
  6. Who they will be fighting will be decided by me rolling the dice
  7. Rest assured, I have ensured that this will be fair to submissions and not just rigged against anyone. This is all for fun and I will make decisions that I believe will make for more interesting fights.
Rules:
  • Obviously, only characters in the slot that corresponds to their tier
  • Restrictions will be on a case-by-case basis as I will restrict based on what I think will make a more interesting matchup, but generally insta-win characters are not allowed.
  • Combat-oriented characters will be favored. Mage and magic characters are not recommended. For sake of simplicity, I will not be including Tzeentch or mage-focused enemies in this.
  • Characters with strong willpower and resistance to Fear are recommended
  • Submitted characters should not be able to one-shot (or be one-shotted by) the enemies with their AP
  • Equipment will be entirely up to the participant's discretion, though the previous rule of no instant-win hax still applies.
  • Speeds are equalized

High 6-C (Low to high hax allowed; Your enemy will scale just below 510 gigatons)
Pool of potential enemies:
Exalted Champions and Chaos Lords, Chaos Dragons, Dragon Ogres
  1. Boboiboy
  2. Kamen Rider Zero-One
  3. Dot Barrett
8-A (Low to medium hax preferred, but high hax is allowed; Your enemy scales around 260 tons)
Chaos Chosen and Chaos Champions, Chaos Trolls, Chaos Dragons, Dragon Ogres
  1. Enterprise (Azur Lane)
  2. Angry Snowman
  3. Buggy the Clown
  4. Cheer Bear
  5. Kars
9-A, High 8-C (Low hax preferred, medium hax is allowed. 9-A enemies will scale to 0.027 tons, High 8-C enemies scale to 3.8 tons)
Chaos Warriors and Aspiring Champions, Chaos Chosen
  1. Fil Necati
  2. Mirket
  3. Joseph Joestar
  4. Choi Yoon-seok
  5. Kusuo Saki

9-B (Low hax only, your enemy scales to 1.8 Megajoules)
Chaos Warhounds, Chaos Marauders
  1. Chris Jericho
  2. Null
  3. Ozymandias
  4. Kamen Rider Horobi
  5. Alice Fuji

Last edited:
9-B guys are fairly average, just super tough and combat ready but nowhere near the higher tiers

2 per person

for the 8-A

for the High 8-C

Yoon-seok probably stomps either of the 9-B participants so I'll hold off on including them if we get anyone marginally less haxed. 9-B is like fodder in hax and tier lol, it has nothing of use

are these okay?

The High 8-C dudes seem to resist aether. Isn't Aether like, legit almost every hax in the wiki?

If not, then Yoon-seok for High 8-C spot =)

He scales a bit above 10 tons with tons of amps, but you can restrict those.

Khornate units resist magic and takes heavily reduced damage from it. Chaos in general resists Dhar, they're not completely immune to all magic, but rather mostly the properties of Dhar magic that affect most normal people

So they're not immune. Honestly that's good enough for me, since he can regen and remove his regen neg with law manip. Everything else is just skill.

Welp, OK then

Welp, OK then
Which tier are you submitting

Aethyr resistance is tricky to try and explain given how arbitrarily it may work sometimes. Much like DnD, a character can roll to resist any attack that requires a special check, but they will still do overt damage.

Magic resistance will not save you from a rock being chucked in your face, or a fire bomb, but Warhammer characters are unique in resisting these through other checks. So non-magic elemental-based attacks will do damage, but they're not as good as plain physical or magical physical. It's basically encouraging people to enter melee with the other.

Magic ranged < Non-magic elemental < Physical Ranged < Physical Melee < Magic Melee is how I would personally approach it

Keep in mind, it's all really contextual and I'd prefer approaching this question on a case-by-case than generalizing due to the contextual nature of resistances in Warhammer.

For High 8-C

Back