• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VsBattles Wiki vs The Warriors of Chaos: A 9-B, 9-A, HIgh 8-C, 8-A,and High 6-C Gauntlet

For 9-B

He is extremely fast, flexible, skilled and smart, he dodges and does acrobatics around the room while calculating all the best ways to kill the enemy
okay cool, but his enemies, are 1.8 megajoules, unless he has something to dura neg, he gets stomped hard

Actually depends on the hero he ends up fighting tho, these guys are strong and might resist magic but they're lower than the likes of Grimgor for sure

Wait so who are we talking about here? Kamen-Rider Zero-One is more or less fair imo for Chaos dudes given they also have robust hax and resistances

BTW, since Warhammer dudes resist aether shenanigans, I got a question. Is their resistance smurf, or can a normal dude with layers bypass it?

BTW, since Warhammer dudes resist aether shenanigans, I got a question. Is their resistance smurf, or can a normal dude with layers bypass it?
I will say that Dhar resistance specifically with Deconstruction, Corruption, Mind/Madness Manip are smurf because this is them being able to resist the Realm of Chaos + their Chaos God of choice. Their resistance to regular spells will be simply layered or even at base if they're weaker like Chaos Warriors

Hmm, actually no, Fear is not out of the question. Not necessarily anyway, because even though characters who can see the Warp can resist it, sufficiently scary creatures can still force them to make a fear test, so I would say fear resist isn't smurf. The Mind/Insanity Manip thing is more for creatures that drive you insane upon looking at them, terror and whatnot are not smurf to my knowledge.

Uhhh, Dot Barret for H6C, 120 Gigatons

you're the expert here. I thought you now that they don't have the suits on. they'd mostly be regular humans
Entirely depend on series. Some of the suit are tech, some are magic, some are supernatural but not magic.

And some Rider beat the living tar out of enemy in their civilian form despite the fact that their enemies should he several dozens of times stronger than them.

Half of Zero-One abilities based on their skill to grown and adapt to stronger/more skilled opponent by analysed, copied, and precog them. If you are skilled enough you will be able to stomp opponent who have 5 different insta kill moves, 2 blitz amp that stack on top of eachother while being over 50x weaker because you are simply that good.

Hmm, actually no, Fear is not out of the question. Not necessarily anyway, because even though characters who can see the Warp can resist it, sufficiently scary creatures can still force them to make a fear test, so I would say fear resist isn't smurf. The Mind/Insanity Manip thing is more for creatures that drive you insane upon looking at them, terror and whatnot are not smurf to my knowledge.
Well, that's kind of a problem, since Yoon-seok got an upgrade and any attack he does fears the opponent for 10 seconds, and, uh, it's 20 layers.

Is he still fit for the tourney?

Very much, given High 8-C is occupied by guys who suck in comparison to the stereotypical OP Warhammer character. Fear isn't even resisted at this tier unfortunately.

Uhhh, Dot Barret for H6C, 120 Gigatons

cough

Back