• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VsBattles Wiki vs The Warriors of Chaos: A 9-B, 9-A, HIgh 8-C, 8-A,and High 6-C Gauntlet

Surprised Yoon-seok is still in the tourney after the whole fear shenanigans.

Anyways, we only need 3 more dudes for 8A and the tourney should start, yes?

Honestly I'm just waiting for someone to propose an alternative lol, honest to god, any 9-A/High 8-C guy will do because these guys aren't even OP for their tier besides their robust resistances to hax which isn't even remotely as robust as the other infamous Aether resist guys (Except Khorne units)

Lol

Has anyone suggested a 9-B yet, because there's still a slot open and I want to make sure I didn't miss any proposals before

Considering that page is really outdated, the link to Mr. Pickle's calc isn't even 9-B. So I wouldn't recommend using him until he get revised.
Yeah, currently working on a CRT to fix that. Quick question: do I need a CRT to add a calc to a feat listed on the profile?

Yeah, currently working on a CRT to fix that. Quick question: do I need a CRT to add a calc to a feat listed on the profile?
You should make a CRT to be more on the safe side though

Back