• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Walt fights a monke (Walter White vs Chimpanzee (Real World))

In this debate I should note that the monke's muscles are more adapted to pulling & tearing, though that doesn't stop the monke attack from being savage.
monkey is more savage, but its reactions are slower. walt can probably hold his own against monkey in hand-to-hand combat, he won't be instantly overpowered as some people have said

11707h.jpg

The chimps were taught to pull levers in response to sound and light. If they reacted correctly within five seconds, they were rewarded with banana pellets; if not, they got a mild shock on the soles of their feet. The animals were also exposed to simulated g-forces and microgravity to prepare them for spaceflight, just like their human counterparts, the “Mercury Seven,” who had been training for nearly two years.
Here's the evidence 🐵😡

Also f nasa, space not even real... Pg NV dfd nch db weak humans

11707h.jpg

Here's the evidence 🐵😡

Also f nasa, space not even real... Pg NV dfd nch db weak humans
They were specifically trained for the purpose of reacting to things quickly for two years; an average adult chimpanzee's reaction might be even lower than what these chimpanzee's were.

They were specifically trained for the purpose of reacting to things quickly for two years; an average adult chimpanzee's reaction might be even lower than what these chimpanzee's were.
No... It's still not their own reaction time, it's still humans trying to get the reaction time out from them

You don't know shit about monkeys, stop acting like you do

No... It's still not their own reaction time, it's still humans trying to get the reaction time out from them

You don't know shit about monkeys, stop acting like you do
My biggest concern would be the monke being faster than Walt, though Smoke told me I didn't need to equalize anything.

Though is this usable here?

Can Walt react to the monkey's attacks?
Uhh... Yes of course...

But chimp should have faster reaction time 😎😤
This is supported by experiments which have shown that macaque monkeys can perform the task [15], [16] with accuracy scores slightly below human scores (90% vs. 94% correct) but with considerably faster speed, as median reaction times are 150 ms shorter in monkeys than in humans [17].

that’s a macaque’s reaction speed, not a chimp. unless we’re using composite monkey here
The dude said Walt can react to the chimps attacks. Regardless, I'll hold off my vote for Walt for now so it can be the finishing vote unless someone tries to steal my thunder.

yeah, he also said that the chimp was faster. he’s wrong. he used a macaque’s reaction speed as proof, even though we are not using a macaque here.
The dude said but when stating the Chimp was faster tho.

I think the reason why both of us got the sources we got is because we didn't have the motive to read the entire sources lol. But... we literally chat here in our spare time lol.

AFAIK, it's common sense to know that more travel speed would likely mean faster combat speed due to the physiological differences between the 2 animals. Even then, the monke's enhanced strength & slightly smaller size should make it faster.

Still, overall, monke is still faster than smart hooman that has stronger AP. & the hooman has injury stamina & can react to monke' attacks.

I'm voting walt sinse his nerves of steel and not beingh terrified by the monkey would let him quite easy take the gun and shoot the monkey while having his glasses shoved into his eye sockets, specially scaleing to jessy in skill that did the same whem a guy with the same LS as the monkey was doing the same to him

this battle is a lot less about reaction speed and more about endurance

No... That was a completely different tasks that they did better than humans, and then they say they do it even quicker since monkeys have faster ms
idk what you mean anymore

someone posted that a trained, albeit young chimpanzee has slower reactions than a human. see, this is relevant because walter is fighting a chimpanzee. meanwhile, you posted that a macaque has faster reactions than a human. this is not relevant because walter is not fighting a macaque.

idk what you mean anymore

someone posted that a trained, albeit young chimpanzee has slower reactions than a human. see, this is relevant because walter is fighting a chimpanzee. meanwhile, you posted that a macaque has faster reactions than a human. this is not relevant because walter is not fighting a macaque.
I mean, DarlingAurora is a supporter of IRL & is following this thread. I can ask them if they can tell us if the Macaque's reaction speed is comparable to a Chimp's reaction speed.

so the macaques arent even faster, just more precise or something like that.
No... It says they are more accurate/precise but does it way faster since monkeys have faster reaction time (then they link the source of it)

Bro there's no way now that you're not trolling and just twisting shit to win an argument or something

no i just didn’t understand what you were saying lol

anyways what is the source of that claim? i highly doubt that the source would apply to every monkey, unless they did tests on every species

Back