• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Walt fights a monke (Walter White vs Chimpanzee (Real World))

Nearly everything, especially if it's reaction speed based as in... How fast they begin processing shit
TBH, in order for me to read the entire thing, it would take me several days with the time I usually have. I'm at here btw.

So far, they seem to be having a focus on visual color reaction time from what I've read.

TBH, in order for me to read the entire thing, it would take me several days with the time I usually have. I'm at here btw.

So far, they seem to be having a focus on visual color reaction time from what I've read.
Yee I know… but still don’t fully understand… I like skimmed trough 60-70% of it kinda

you don’t need to read it my guy… it’s fine

W: 6
M: 2
& to conclude this thing, WALT. FRA.

vvv
W: 7
M: 2
Thx for participating everyone!

Next match up question:
would putting Walt against Curious George or a Cavewoman who knows how to hunt be a fair match up (conditions can be requested to make the matches fair)?

Last edited:
neanderthal stomps 10-A walt, gets stomped by 9-C walt, and gets shot to death by equipped walt

curious george is like a billion times funnier but his calcs are still awaiting evaluation after like three ******* years

Back