• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Weak Hero Discussion Thread

I can calc the speed, but it might be a bit inflated; give me a general timeframe? I might assume pretty low considering he was shocked when he dashed towards them. I'm gonna use their head height, so give me the guy that was speaking's height.

I used the size of his head, which probably bumped it a bit.

Average height of a door is atleast 80 inches, or 203.20 cm.
203.20/660.20 = 0.30778552 centimeters per pixel.
0.30778552 x 228.94 = 70.46 cm as its diameter, divide by 2 for its radius; 35.23 centimeters.
V = (4/3) π * 35.23³ = 183158.272 square centimeters x 10.2732 = 1881621.54 Joules, 1.88 Megajoules.
I can't see the feat rn so I'll have to confirm when I get home but iirc the destruction of the door is a circle which extends outwards. That's more of a cylinder with a small height then a sphere. You'd have to divide by 46.973 (4/3 x 35.23) then multiply by door thickness (4.445 cm). To save you time, I did the calculation my self and it'd be 56,676 kj. There's a complete chance that you used the right formula and I just did this for no reason tho.

I can't see the feat rn so I'll have to confirm when I get home but iirc the destruction of the door is a circle with extends outwards. That's more of a cylinder with a small height then a sphere. You'd have to divide by 46.973 (4/3 x 35.23) then multiply by door thickness (4.445 cm). To save you time, I did the calculation my self and it'd be 56,676 kj. There's a complete chance that you used the right formula and I just did this for no reason tho.
Don't destroy my dream of getting 1,88MJ for weak hero verse 😭 😭 😭 😭

I can't see the feat rn so I'll have to confirm when I get home but iirc the destruction of the door is a circle which extends outwards. That's more of a cylinder with a small height then a sphere. You'd have to divide by 46.973 (4/3 x 35.23) then multiply by door thickness (4.445 cm). To save you time, I did the calculation my self and it'd be 56,676 kj. There's a complete chance that you used the right formula and I just did this for no reason tho.
It looks more circular then a clyinder... enough atleast. Thanks tho.

If any of you know what a Partner's Desk is, that's what it is cuz I think that's the literal term.
A partners desk, partner's desk or partners' desk (also double desk) is a mostly historical form of desk, a large pedestal desk designed and constructed for two users working while facing each other. The defining features of a partner's desk are a deep top, two sets of drawers, one at each end of the pedestal.

Add it, cause like... you said 56,676 Kilojoules? That's 58 MEGAJOULES GANG.... A bag is a bag.

A partners desk, partner's desk or partners' desk (also double desk) is a mostly historical form of desk, a large pedestal desk designed and constructed for two users working while facing each other. The defining features of a partner's desk are a deep top, two sets of drawers, one at each end of the pedestal.
I don't think we needed the definition but thanks pal o' mine!

Back