• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Weiss Schnee vs Baek Seung-Chul

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Administrator
Two cold-hearted and calculating teens with family issues.

Fencing vs Nirvana

Current Weiss and Base Seung-Chul. Tournement style rules with both in character. Battle taks place in a generic arena.

RWBY4-weiss
Seung-Chul

Who wins and why?

This is cool, haven't seen this matchup b4. Baek should just about dominate Weiss in a close quarter's fight but Weiss does have her glyphs to fall back on if a direct fight fails. So I'm giving this to Weiss just barely due to her versatility advantage

Weiss might be able to win thanks to her versatility.

But I have to ask, why Baek Seung-Chul is 8-A for being weaker than a 7-A?

Yeah... I believe Dae-Wi's page isn't complete. I think there should be more keys for his page as there isn't a key for his Pre-Timeskip self.

Back