• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What if Deku had a gun?

Arifureta: Hajime is already an expert marksman, so there's no need to add it

Isekai at peace: Kaito also wouldn't do anything to it since Trinia is perpetually in peace

One Piece: Luffy is also a good long range fighter so not too much addition maybe? Probably for backup weapon

Konosuba (honorable mention): Kazuma would be abusing his long range even more than before

Last edited:
I assume the gun scale to the characters?

Danny Phantom: Bullets wouldn't do anything to ghosts so... absolutely nothing changes unless Danny is using ecto bullets, and at that point it's just replacing his Ghost Ray.

W.I.T.C.H. (Guardians): Giving a bunch of teenage girls firearms to blow away evil entities, while it would be hilarious to watch, it's only going to be effective at certain points in the verse.

Dark Cloud (Toan): One of the other protagonist already uses sub machine guns so I don't think it changes anything.

Okage Shadow King (Ari): Ari tries to shoot Beiloune, Beiloune Classifies himself with a bigger gun.

Camp Lakebottom: Lol a bunch of twelve year olds shooting monsters. Overall I guess this would end a lot of their problems quickly.

BattleTanx: Griffin (and everyone else) uses Tanks so I'm not sure a gun is going to be used. Plus they live in the real world so it wouldn't change much.

Randy Cunningham: Randy puts an end to McFist old west style.

Back