• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What you kill makes you stronger - Cinder Fall (RWBY) vs Han Jee-Han (The Gamer)

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
We got 1 for Han Solo- I mean Han! Actually I should probably restrict ID Barriers.
time manipulation is not the id, he can pretty much use dantes quickailver

He got something like that now? Which chapter did he start using that again?
the one whit the beginner necromancer wher he shows apaty towards others. ill look it up

plus he has 88 golems each at least large building level to possibly city level via having iver 500 str and have magick resictence

Ahhh, well I think that should be fine to keep around then. Ty though. And to be honest yeah he should get a new key for the new season. Guy's getting stronger and stronger.

Ahhh, well I think that should be fine to keep around then. Ty though. And to be honest yeah he should get a new key for the new season. Guy's getting stronger and stronger.
its kind of hi gig

I'll give a vote in a bit.

I was thinking about giving him a new key for this arc as well, but the primarliy rests upon whether or not he gets a better AP feat. All the spells he knows now he's likely known for a while, as he's said to have known hundreds of them, and has clearly demonstrated quite a few.

Just to note, Jee-Han's time manipulation, as well as its applications, are listed on his profile.

I'll go with Jee-Han here because of sheer versatility. For being below city level in terms of tier, he has a rather outrageous set of abilities, in addition to having summons and familiars to turn any one on one fight into a one vs many. Just by using Nymph he can provide a hard counter to half of Cinder's moveset, and his versaatility takes care of the rest.

Oh,hang on,speed should definitely be equalized here Jee-Han's reactions are far inferior to Cinder's. Supersonic vs Massively Hypersonic reactions? A bit of a large stretch, even with light speed lightning arrows.

With speed equalized I think Cinder would just get hax stomped considering he base form has like 10% of her abilities.

I honestly think it's just more of a versatility stomp. But if only her reaction speed is massively hypersonic, then she wouldn't be able to dodge Jee-Han's lightning arrows. And her travel speed is likely inferior. But then only his lightning arrow would be effective. And, as his reaction speed is so far inferior to hers, by the time he even tries to say 'observe' he'd be dead as they're only ten meters apart. I'm not sure if there's a way to make this one truly fair.

Most of his abilities aren't as effective as they are now, though on what level depends. And yeah likely gonna make speed equal. And I don't think he needs to say observe to use it tbh. Then again he'll likely tank the hit if he gets hit first.

Also not letting this die.

CRAM!

Jee-Han tends to say all his spells as they're being used, though I don't believe he has to.

It's difficult to determine whether or not things are decisive or a stomp with Jee-Han. If speed were to be equalized, then Cinder's main advantage would be her AP advantage, as Jee-Han is only baseline 8-A. In every other category, hax, versatility, stamina, perhaps even durability, he has the match.

I swear I can't give kudos to anyone ;-;

But yeah that's true. Then again we need a more accurate way to gauge Jee-Han's capabilities since he started off with basic level abilities, and now who knows how skilled he is?

Hopefully we'll see soon in this arc. He seems to be taking charge primarily on his own. When it comes down to him having to actually take on such a large organization, I'm curious to see how it will play out. He'll likely have to pull out some things we haven't seen from him yet.

Yeah, as a mage, he's very skilled. It's just that there aren't really many measurable feats after the first season, which is kinda sucky seeing as how we're now in season 4. I've looked extensively and haven't found much. But, then again, I'm not a calc group member. Also, the author doesn't necessarily give us the easiet pictures to scale. I'll look at when he was training with his master when she returned and see when he used that lightning attack. If he parted the clouds, then maybe it can be calced.

Suddenly woah I can give kudos again : O

But yeah, tbh he probably deserves 3 keys at this point

And also true but we can at least assume he's far superior with each key note. And lol we'll figure something out at least-..... That's a solid lightning feat to rely on. What chapter!? Have a final tomorrow so not staying though.

Lol, thanks for the kudos.

I agree with that reasoning. Though since he primarily keeps the same powerset, saying 'all previous abilities on a stronger scale' does seem apprpriate.

I don't want to derail this any further. I'll contact you on your wall once I find the scan. Though I also have a final tomorrow, so I'll be off as well.

Back