• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What's the Reason/Inspiration behind your Name

I typed up some random fandom account name, story of my life
I can already tell were gonna be having people who's name are based on either roblox or RNJesus 🤣🤣🤣

I regret that I didnt put "Pedro" as my username ngl. LIFE OF KING is just nostalgic to me
Nostalgia based Name :) or somehow who considers himself royalty 🙃

Many, many years ago, I decided to do some editing in the Regular Show Fandom wiki. (Back when it was still called Wikia.)

With that in mind, I chose the name Starter Pack due to the nickname given to the temporarily employed Thompson by Muscle Man. Considering I felt like a greenback at the time, I felt that was a perfect name for me, and I stuck with it until I stopped editing wikis for several years. Then, upon discovering the world of versus debating, I pulled my old account out of the dirt to join VSBW, and the rest is history, as they say.

(It really is ironic that my name is so closely tied to that show, considering I don't really care for it that much anymore.)
This is somehow Paradoxically Wholesome 👏

I like Optimus Prime and I like Reverse Flash and so I decided to reverse Optimus' name because I thought it would be funny.

Initially I thought of naming myself November because that's a name I really like but I thought the first option was funnier and more unique.
Alright this is Simply Amazing and truly Genius 😆😆😆😆😆. I would never see this coming lolol

RoTt (no Roth or just Rot) is an abbreviation for Rottweiler, which is the breed of dog I've always owned and own, and 35 is my favorite number
Relatable 👍👍👍

My was the result of some super line of thought as a kid.

Basically I liked superheroes as almost all kids, so when I decided to begin playing games and enter on internet I decided that my name should be like the one from a superhero, then I thought in the heroes I liked and thought in Red Tornado from the young justive league cartoon who I doubted was as popular as the more prominent heroes, then since I thought that his appareance was like the one of a spectre and I even remembered scenes where he passed through things (though that was likely from times when martians mimicked his appareance, that or I mixed my memories of him with another character) I decided with go with expectro (spectre = espectro in spanish, the x was just because I thought x were cool).

The 2000 was because I thought there surely were many more with the same name on internet, and decided to add something that I also liked and thought was cool (again) like the typical 2000-3000 of the objects selled in teleshopping, in the end I choose the 2000 because is also the year I was born.

My name comes from “Dreadlord” one of my most loved characters in Minecraft, and I was addicted to that game in 2009 – 2011, till then I kept the name, because it is easy to memorize, and kinda “OG name”.

My name comes from “Dreadlord” one of my most loved characters in Minecraft, and I was addicted to that game in 2009 – 2011, till then I kept the name, because it is easy to memorize, and kinda “OG name”.
Can't wait until Ant holds you at gunpoint and forces you to add numbers to your name.

When I was younger, back when I first made this account, I was obsessed with the song “Gold Finger” by Shirley Bassey.

My name is a direct reference to this verse:

Goldfinger
He's the man, the man with the Midas touch
A spider's touch
Such a cold finger
Beckons you to enter his web of sin
But don't go in

I needed a pseudonym and thought this one would be funny.

Johns not my real name regardless.

"Luke" = My name.
"Woesal" = Derived from my surname + letters of my father's name.
"007" = Stylistic choice added by my father.

So I am a Pokemon fan and I wanted a cool name in Club Penguin. 7 years later and i it's still the ol' reliable.

Mad Dog of Shimano is the title given to Goro Majima since I was really into Yakuza 0 at the time and Majima was my favorite character. I just swapped out Shimano with the family name of my favorite Touhou character and favorite character of all time (Fujiwara no Mokou).

Mad Dog of Shimano is the title given to Goro Majima since I was really into Yakuza 0 at the time and Majima was my favorite character. I just swapped out Shimano with the family name of my favorite Touhou character and favorite character of all time (Fujiwara no Mokou).
Irrelevant to your post but my friend just won't stfu about Yakuza 0 it's everyday this mf talking about Yakuza or a Yakuza game or something related to Yakuza

Literally kills me.

Irrelevant to your post but my friend just won't stfu about Yakuza 0 it's everyday this mf talking about Yakuza or a Yakuza game or something related to Yakuza

Literally kills me.
it's everyday bro
with the yakuza 0 flow
no i am not sorry that I reminded you of this song's existence

no i am not sorry that I reminded you of this song's existence
die.gif

Back in 2012 i started playing a bullet hell mmorpg with permadeath called Realm of the Mad God, and while you didn't need to make an account to play it, you needed one for doing late game stuff.
Before you create an account your character is given a randomly generated name from a list and mine was Scheev. then i made a friend and he insisted me to create an account so we could do dungeons together.
I wanted the name to be recognizable, so i named it EpicScheev (the word epic was used a lot back then), but since it was 9 letter max i shortened it to Epiccheev. But when i came back i couldn't find my friend anywhere and he apparently never logged again. Sad, but at least i got an account.

Really loved Demon King Daimaou as an anime years ago and last year I finished reading the novels. The name is inspired by Akuto. He is a Demon King who tells/writes stories, and is known as a storyteller, thus "StorytellingDemonKing" is the name I came up with.

My username is legit just a misspelling of my real name back when I first started making accounts. And I liked how it turned out so I kept it across many platforms lol.

I played this game called
Attack on Titan Tribute Game with 2 usernames
Leonhardt37 and TheGreatJedi
Leonhardt37 is when I want to go lowkey and do some actual game
TheGreatJedi is basically just a status name for me since I somewhat became relevant in that game back at its peak as a small video montage maker.
Then I started playing a game called Aura Kingdom and 2 characters of both names again except instead of Jedi it turned into a loli and my friends literally started calling me loli even IRL I knew I just have to stop using that name again
With both games behind me, I settled with TheGreatJedi cause it's not actually referencing Star Wars but rather Jedi is like a shorter nickname for my real one.
and maybe in the future games I play, they recognize the name

My first username was TheMasculineMineta, based on the character from MHA...but then I uh...I found out what kind of guy he is...so I switched my name to KingEzran which is a reference to one of the main characters of the show "The Dragon Prince".

Mine is pretty simple. One day, I was bored, wanted a Online Alias. So uh, I made this up. Not much to say on most of the name, but I can say that 13 was inspired by the game Kingdom Hearts so uh, yeah.

Back