• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What's the Reason/Inspiration behind your Name

whats the meme?
d15670ca24d096d022cfc0e45d1cc8e2

I had this inside joke that, whenever I return to a call of some sort, I always say: "I'm back". This went on for years, with people calling me: "Hey back, welcome back". And at that point, I formed my identity through that word.

I had this inside joke that, whenever I return to a call of some sort, I always say: "I'm back". This went on for years, with people calling me: "Hey back, welcome back". And at that point, I formed my identity through that word.
Inspiring

Normally, I go by GoldenPincers, but the name was already taken on Fandom back when I joined, so I went with GoldenScorpions.
  • My family name means "crab" in its native language
  • My astrological sign is Scorpio
  • I'm a big fan of the Tintin comic series. One of the volumes is called "The Crab with the Golden Claws"
Hence, combine them and you get GoldenPincers/GoldenScorpions

I once changed my Facebook name to my normal name but repeated 3 times. Friends called me “3x” so I decided to name my account “M3X” because my name starts with an M.

Oh boy.
I will not go every internet username ever just the ones that are standing out the most.

EpicMexBacon (Steam name when I was 10)
I liked Bacon a lot, bit of a mexican heritage, and I thought the epic part sounded cool

Not going to explain alll of my past internet names but here's notable ones
CyperPenguin, (Typo of Cyber, and my favorite animals are penguins and I thought it sounded cool)

DumbEspeon (Wow almost like my current tag)
Espeon is my favorite eeveelution. So when I was 13 I decided (what if a psychic pokemon was dumb lol)

DoctorEspeon (I thought of Doctor Mario and Espeon) (I no longer liked the dumb part)

Zespeon (one of my friends has a z in their tag and DoctorEspeon is too long)

The Galaxy part comes from my favorite game of all time (Super Mario Galaxy 2)

Now a days people just refer to me as zesp or zes and my current twitter handle is
zespx_

Back