• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Which future you see for Rimuru in web novel?

Have you ever wondered what the future might hold for the main character? I spent a week running the wikis and looking for all sorts of hints, and at the end I decided to stand in front of the world's court of justice and get the opinions of fans and nice people like me. Will Rimuru become the god of the new world and we will see a completely new form of this universe or maybe he will continue to wander the other worlds to consolidate his status and unite all peoples into one peaceful and prosperous union?

Setsuna tenma said:
The slime getting type 2 concept hax
How will he get them and what plans will it be useful to him personally? I'm sure that how strong he won't be in the future, he won't be able to give up his past work plankton, and he'll have to look for more or less normal fields /actions where he can put these new abilities?

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
I mean-
He's already used his concept 2 hax. Ever since his weakest key.
What? he only has up to 3 in his last key

Back