• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

White Woman slasher vs Goku??? (7-2-0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know but what I mean here is that Jiren uses a glance attack more and it is also listed as one of his first moves, while for Goku it isn't his first move.
Ah true.
But Goku don't need that to win this anyway, he can just predict all Shiki movents, avoid all his attacks, and one Punch Shiki.

Shiki wincon of "cutting Goku lines" is way less likely to occur. Well, i still voting Shiki, because he is the goat.
I really don't care for accurancy, or my own belief.

Ah true.
But Goku don't need that to win this anyway, he can just predict all Shiki movents, avoid all his attacks, and one Punch Shiki.
Shiki was able to automatically avoid the movements of powered ciel, which was well faster than him. Also his nanaya techniques can perception blitz
doesnt matter since you already voted shiki though

Man, this see as a Stomp. It would be like saying that we use Xeno Goku and let the DD completely overwhelm his enemy but let's validate that it is a victory even when the enemy has no response

Shiki was able to automatically avoid the movements of powered ciel, which was well faster than him. Also his nanaya techniques can perception blitz
That's just for his Tsukihime Key, the one we not using, which does have higher reaction speed.

His others keys don't have that, they just FTL. Because that would be a stomp If Shiki have the higher speed Perception.

doesnt matter since you already voted shiki though
Discussing Is Fun trought.

I'm tempted to put Roland against Shiki just to piss people off, but Roland's unfortunately not updated, so there's that. Waiting for him to get his 1A+ boost

I'm thinking pitting up ryougi against yhwach next, it would be a good matchup since ryougi can kill futures
Stop putting ppl with 1A hax against ppl with nothing close to that level.

You know damn well that Ryougi would neg Yhwach even worse than Tohno vs Goku so why even bother?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back