• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why Hajun is on high 1-A tier?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because it was literally stated that his power was infinitely above all other characters(which includes tier 1A characters) in the series.

Well personally I do not have any kind of knowledge of masadaverse. I was just stating what was given in his profile.

ever, trex ,EMC and mat are the best people to ask but i will try anyway so since all the gods with a finite taikyoku are all 1-A and Hajun is infinitely above them as BANLK said and is constantly on the rise. Just the irony he has a ton of weaknesses for a high 1-A

Just the irony he has a ton of weaknesses for a high 1-A

Yes. He is not HIGH 1-A.

High 1-A chars may be 0, and don't have any weaknesses, limitations, etc.

Hajun:

1. Has a ton of weaknesses.

2. Limitated by KSS system. Yes, he hacked it. But TRUE high 1-A don't need any hacking. TRUE high 1-A is above ANY system by DEFAULT.

3. Cannot just destroy throne by one thougth. Moreover. He was restricted by the throne...

High 1-A? Lol, no. Not even close.

Hajun was restricted by the souls he absorbed and Habaki is his tumor as long as Habaki is like 10 meters in front of Hajun. Hajun will be a regular Hadou god and can be one-shotted though I am just trying to answer it so i rather wait for ever, EMC, trex and mat for this tbh

Well, High 1-A by our standards is recurrently basically a tier 0 with certain limitations. But I will ask DarkLK about this.

DarkLK was not interested about Hajun, but I have asked some other people, who know about the Masadaverse, to help evaluate this.

Yes, Hajun may be the High 1-A with most weakness out there, but in terms of Attack Potency alone, he is "comparable" to other High 1-As and Tier 0s.

A difference of 1 level in Taikyouku is enough to leave a Hadou God looking like an insect when compared to another, and a difference of 10 pretty much means that the superior Hadou God is more or less infinitely stronger than the weaker.

Hajun possesses infinite Taikyouku that is always growing, so...

What A6 said. High 1-A are basically omnipotent except for some minor thing, if he is still limited by the Taikyouku system then he is "just" regular 1-A

Hajun possesses infinite Taikyouku that is always growing, so...

So what?

but in terms of Attack Potency alone, he is "comparable" to other High 1-As and Tier 0s.

Lol, no.

TRUE high 1-A can destroy the throne by one thought. The end.

Hajun cannot destroy the throne by one thought. And a history of his weaknesses only begins there...

I think it is best to put Hajun at just tier 1 A as he as many weaknesses to be considered a proper tier high 1 A. Even if he is infinitely more powerfull than the rest of his verse he seems to be very restricted and has clear limitations.

I'm not an expert at this but...

1) He's literally infinity^infinity times stronger than any other Hadou God (who are all 1-A). Thus he's beyond any limitation other than the Taikyoku system and the "tumor" he created, with only the latter mattering in a fight.

2) If having a weakness excludes you from being High 1-A, then Featherine Augustus Aurora couldn't possibly be one since she has an exploitable weakness.

Well, Featherine just a very small limitation: The Creator being above her, and possibly that she will lose her individuality within it if she loses her head piece.

Scaling based on infinities is highly pointless at this tier since even the concept of infinity is generally non-existant. If he has a large exploitable weakness that allows 1-A characters to beat him, he's not High 1-A.

That is a fair point. However, I would like to wait and see what the other people that I messaged think before we downgrade Hajun.

and possibly that she will lose her individuality within it if she loses her head piece.

It's not a limitation of her powers. It's limitation of her individuality only.

The Creator being above her

Tier 0 is above high 1-A... it's a normal situation.

Well, this is the reason why she is not listed as a tier 0.

• High Hyperverse level+: Characters that are extremely powerful compared to other characters within this category, and whose power by far exceeds the regular requirements for tier 1-A. Such characters are recurrently almost equivalent to Tier 0 characters, if not for the presence of one such being within their respective franchises, and/or some minor limitation.
I'm sorry, but I don't see how Hajun doesn't qualify for that. In terms of AP, he is literally infinite^infinite above other 1-A characters. Yes, he holds certain limitations, but he is faaaar above regular 1-A characters.

Also, where is the information that Hajun can't destroy the Throne? Look up Hajun's law.

A6colute didn't say that Hajun can't destroy the Throne, just that he couldn't destroy it with a thought

A6colute said:
Just the irony he has a ton of weaknesses for a high 1-A
Yes. He is not HIGH 1-A.

High 1-A chars may be 0, and don't have any weaknesses, limitations, etc.

Hajun:

1. Has a ton of weaknesses.

2. Limitated by KSS system. Yes, he hacked it. But TRUE high 1-A don't need any hacking. TRUE high 1-A is above ANY system by DEFAULT.

3. Cannot just destroy throne by one thougth. Moreover. He was restricted by the throne...

High 1-A? Lol, no. Not even close.
Hacked it? Whot. And not really sure what you mean by limited, as Taiji isn't a limit but a power. Just like how EGD is powerful via Azathoth Particles and the Shining Trapazehedoron or however you spell it.

The value is basically just a way to determine how powerful his Law/Taiji is. His Law basically works by always being stronger than the opposition. Before he received all those souls, which were infinite, he was some weird Gudou/Hadou hybrid if I am not mistaken. As I have yet to go through KKK, I can't really give a proper answer beyond that of what I have read about regarding him.

And not really sure what you mean by "destroying the Throne in one thought". Hadou Gods passively expand their Laws to conquer the setting. Or, you know, in Hajun's case to kill everything. Yato's Law froze the Throne and thus prevented the Law from being complete or something. So he was vastly weakened. Still has no trouble empowering Habaki to the point of taking down Yato in one blow though. But I suspect there is more going on than what I know of.

But it is better to ask Trex about this as he is the one going through KKK. And I am not at home so there is that.

I'll edit this post if I remember anything else or feel I have missed something.

If a 1-A can prevent a High 1-A from doing something, then the character is not High 1-A, plain and simple.

Tivanenk said:
If a 1-A can prevent a High 1-A from doing something, then the character is not High 1-A, plain and simple.
Not definitively certain, remember that High 1-A can have weaknesses that make them less than omnipotent

HIT IT said:
Tivanenk said:
Not definitively certain, remember that High 1-A can have weaknesses that make them less than omnipotent
A High 1-A character cannot have weaknesses that allow a 1-A character to beat him. Otherwise, he's not a High 1-A character. Name a single other High 1-A that's like that.

This is turning into a debate about 1-A/High 1-A/0/whatever, let's just get A6's response to EMC and Matt's comments

Maybe we could list Hajun as "At least 1-A. Possibly High 1-A at his peak" instead?

You can be more powerful than a 1-A and still be a 1-A. Being High 1-A either means you're basically omnipotent but have someone above you, or you have a very minor limitation. Hajun's tumor and the Throne show that he has quite a large limitation.

I believe Hajun should be placed at "At least 1-A" for being above others within his tiering, High 1-A is reserved for people completely above dimensions entirely and would usually qualify for Tier 0 had there not been an entity above them.

I suppose that "At least 1-A" might be acceptable based on the above. What do the rest of you think?

Not familiar with the series but it seems Hajun is in a weird place where he is VASTLY superior to regular 1-As, yet he has too many considerable weaknesses to be a High 1-A as opposed to only a couple really arbitrary things like Featherine. I think an "At least 1-A" would be the best option.

@BTS We've been over this before.

I agree with Ryu. Hajun has a lot of fairly significant weaknesses. At least 1-A, possibly High 1-A, maybe.

@Become the strongest This is the wrong place for a discussion about this.

Edit: I also agree with Ryu as well. Hajun just has a lot of weaknesses that kind of gets him out of being a solid High 1-A. I think taht something like either "At least 1-A" or "At least 1-A, possibly High 1-A" should suffice here.

@Become on the Hadou God profiles it states they (even the weakest Hadou God with 1 Taikyoku) are able to affect the Hyperdimensional (meaning above the concept of dimensions as explained in the "Further Explanations" section of Masadaverse) Throne, view it as nothing more than a tool, and are even capable of destroying it. The source of their power, Taikyoku, is responsible for the existence of all reality, including dimensional space itself.

respect threads. There may be pages on ACF that can help give you info, but you have to translate them.

I do not have scans, but you can ask EvilMegaCookie, The Everlasting, Matthew Schroeder, or Trexalfa (I believe that was his name)

IIRC Gudou Gods exist on the same level as Hadou Gods, and though they are (typically) weaker due to the nature of their powers, they are not weak enough to qualify for being 1-B as opposed to 1-A.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back