• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I checked Kurama's profile and it seems he's been downgraded massively to 6-B.

Kurama scales to every feat Naruto has in KCM, and hence, given the fact that it was Kurama's chakra that enabled Naruto to one shot Toneri, Kurama should be scaled to Low 5-B.

i can remember but it was something dealing with how the ten tails is weaker than its Jinchuriki's so i dont know and never really liked it

Jin(with a chakra cloak like Naruto, Minato and JJs)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bijuu

The unknown rating comes from Juubi context wise vastly above(in everything) Kurama even(if) after acquiring SPC because Juubi is the source of it and nature energy passively.

The Bijuu's chakra is the one that is being focused and used, which is what makes it superior to the normal Bijü. No reason to not scale.

Agreeing with this.

This would be like saying Goku cant scale to any KI attack he uses to destroy something or Any Avatar cant scale to the power of the Avatar State within them.

Kurama's own power is the main part of this, him not scaling to his very own power is ridiculous.

yeah it really doesnt make any sense lol. Like if you try to compare Kurama to other tailed beast it wouldnt make sense because Kurama is stronger than all of them at the same time. Naruto and Minato get thiers cloaks from Kurama lol so of cource they will be stronger than the other bijuu as well and Ten Tails jins speaks for themselves

I should also note a half of Kurama was released when Naruto tanked Toneri's attack all the more reason he should scale

Naruto clearly tanked it cause we even see naruto coming from out of the middle of the moon where Toneri cut it and the attack was really fast since we saw the blade make contact with Naruto's body so fast until the point where it looked like his charka cloak had vanished in thin air.

And it clearly stated focused chakra is more powerful.

BM Naruto>Kurama

Juubito>Juubi

maybe more > but I don't know.

I agree with a higher rating than 6-B for 100% Kurama but not beyond BM Naruto and of course not beyond Juubi's first form as it utterly blitzed and stomped BM Naruto.

Tailed beast Mode Naruto >>5 tailed beast bombs. Thats how strong kurama is with only half of his chakra. THen we gotta take into account that Kurama can absorb sage chakra and has SOSP chakra now

50% Kurama (fighting SM Naruto) could still make a humoungous TBB even when he lost MAJORITY of this chakra

Kurama being Low 5-B creates some massive powerscaling problems that can't be handwaved just like that

Then we will just have to find a way to work through it honestly.

Because leaving Kurama at 6-B instead of scaling him to his very own power is just flat out ridiculous and non-sensical. If not Low 5-B, higher than 6-B should be the absolute bare minimum.

Kurama

Durability: Country level
(Unscathed by Hashirama's Shinsuusenju)

If justification is correct one of this 2 should be correct.

• Kurama's durability Multi-Continent attack
  • Shinsuusenju is not a Multi-Continent level attack
Madara

Durability: possibly Multi-Continent level with Perfect Susano'o (Tanked Kurama's Bijuudama without any damage, and Hashirama's Shinsuusenju could only partially destroy it), higher with Majestic Attire: Susano'o | Multi-Continent level with Susano'o after attaining one Rinnegan (His Susano'o should be comparable to his prime self's)

First thing first that higher with Majestic Attire: Susano'o should be removed as there is no proof MAS>PS as far as I know (if there is proof please tell me)

If justifications are correct:

• Susano'o partially destroy because Hashirama focused on the where Madara is and with dozens(maybe more) hand it partially destroyed and Madara remained unharmed.
  • Makes Kurama's BDs Multi-Continent. If it is a supporting feat it should be removed as there is a higher feat justification.
  • Revived Sage Madara's PS shouldn't scale to his EMS PS.
Hashirama

Durability: Country level
with wood constructs (His Wood Golem could tank Prime Kurama's Bijuudama)

Justificatio I repeat again Justificatio should change as Wood Golem didn't tank the explosion and clearly destroyed. Tanking TBB sphere(?) =/= tanking explosion.

If you catch a hand grenade thrown your way you don't scale to the explosion.

Third justification: His durability is only High 6-A with MA, which is what allowed him to survive the Shinsuusenju

@Kep

MA is the same as wearing an armor, it doesn't increase your base durability or the armors but granting additional protection. Also, the main reason for the wrapping Susano'o is preventing Hashirama suppressing Kurama as it is the first thing did after destroying the Susano'o.

@Blacke

50% Kurama also create TBB twice his size it doesn't mean it pack more power.

Mindovin said:
@Blacke

50% Kurama also create TBB twice his size it doesn't mean it pack more power.
No disrespect but that wouldnt make any sense. We have seen TBB the size of a hand that packs quite a punch and they have been calced to be 7-A to 6-C, so when there is a gigantic TBB from someone that had MAJORITY of his chakra taken away then that means 50% Kurama has more power then. Heck BM Naruto w/ half of Kurama = 5 TBB from Full Bijuus and that wasnt even the full power of 50% Kurama (the real Kurama is not the golden shroud but the actual red fur Kurama)

Then wouldn 50% Kurama have a "likely higher" cause oif what ive said above? surely you must have taken what ive said into account

Back