• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So ummm Ladies and Gentlemen I've got a question

(Can transcend time and space to reach the location he desires using Time Warp)

So Rimuru can transcend time and space......but doesn't have Immeasurable speed listed could someone explain cause I'm not getting it.....

(Can transcend time and space to reach the location he desires using Time Warp)
Because thats not enough for immeasurable, the transcending time and space part was not the basis for Rimurus old immeasurable speed, it was the fact that he could travel to any point in time, however since it was hax and not physical raw speed it was removed. any character who has immeasurable with the justification of transcends space and time was made a while ago cus that would not fly nowadays. Immeasurable would be like moving so fast that a character who possess infinite speed as in can reach any location no matter how far the distance in 0 time would appear as immobile to you, or if you move so fast that you physically Travel back in time not via time manip hax or anything.

any character who has immeasurable with the justification of transcends space and time was made a while ago cus that would not fly nowadays.
So the standards changed??? I see
Immeasurable would be like moving so fast that a character who possess infinite speed as in can reach any location no matter how far the distance in 0 time would appear as immobile to you, or if you move so fast that you physically Travel back in time not via time manip hax or anything.
I know what Immeasurable speed is I just thought that why isn't he when other Charchters have the rating entirely for the same reason but if the standards changed that makes sense

Back