• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wonder of u vs grand master voldus

Speed equalized

Possibilities for arena: terra or morioh

Link to contestants:

Interesting choice of characters, but seems like Aldrik has no wincons really. Seems like a stomp to me.

Interesting choice of characters, but seems like Aldrik has no wincons really. Seems like a stomp to me.
I mean just skimming Tooru's profile, Voldus resists most of what Tooru can throw at him and has pretty much everything he needs to take the guy down

I mean just skimming Tooru's profile, Voldus resists most of what Tooru can throw at him and has pretty much everything he needs to take the guy down
Is killing Tooru the wincon here, or does he need to take down WoU aswell ? And how exactly can he resist the stuff Tooru throws at him ?

Is killing Tooru the wincon here, or does he need to take down WoU aswell ? And how exactly can he resist the stuff Tooru throws at him ?
I mean Voldus resists fate manip, probability manip, power null, and law manip and has access to psychic abilities that can negate low-godly regen and immortality and let psykers perma-kill daemons which are type 1 abstract entities.

Back