• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
God Emprah fights two evil titans to protecc Terra. Let's give him an actual challenge, since I always see him stomping everything in front of him even Oryx who hard as **** to kill. Let's give him an actual challenge this time shall we?

So the Emperor himself fights against both Thanos and Darkseid who work together, now onto the tiers

This is Infinity Gauntlet Thanos aka 2-C , and pre-Crisis Avatars of Darkseid aka Low 2-C vs Prime Emperor aka 4-B

Speed equal

Note! If this turns out to be a stomp in willing to raise or lower Comic book villain's tiers

649960-thanos representing
Flashpoint-darkseid-1
Emperor confronts Horus

So what's the point of tiers if those don't count hax? They should make the tiers revolve around both ap and hax as that would be better

Iceassassin25 said:
So what's the point of tiers if those don't count hax? They should make the tiers revolve around both ap and hax as that would be better
No, because hax doesnt have a "potency" to be inclued in a tier, the majority of them bypass durability

Also, The Emperor is the strongest 4-A/4-B in the whole wiki, so he takes this pretty sure

Has his erasing power be proven to work against beings as powerful as thanos and darksied? Or is this just one of those "erase hax beats anything with near to no proof" kind of things

It killed the guy who crippled him so bad that the four 1-A's who were backing him could do nothing to bring him back.

So his erase hax is on 1-A level? So what's the point of him taking on thanos and Darksied since they are not on that level

I'm actually very skeptical on his erasure, it was described in WoAaF that his erasure erases soul from the warp, it just says it erases on every level but it's description is kind of underwhelming. Also when have the Chaos gods even tried bringing horus back?

Im gona go with inconclusive due to a few little things, first thanos has far better precog(get that visions from multiple POSSIBLE futures garbage out of here) making any action that MEOM dose useless preaty much including the erasure(don't forget that the erase move was described as emperor striking horus down its not a passive ablitiy and thus can be avoided)

second both thanos and dark side have to lend just one attakc to splatter emperor across the room, course it will not kill his physical form since... mid godly(unless thanos can by bass it which i dout he can)... but due to thanoses precog and cosmic awerness would make this an endless fight(darkside avatar is really a none factor at this point)

3rd.The fact that emperor seems to use said ability as a last resort since he never used it ageinst the deamon of the original murder who was kicking his ass or the orkz he only used it once and it was ageinst horus who was about to kill him

so yeah it just boggles down to thanos repeatedly one shoting MEOM over and over till the end of F*cking time. Also if you raise their tiers it'll be a mega stomp since ya know TRUE GODLY for emporer, unless you wana put a 4B vs 1A and no matter how good your hax are no amount of them will cover for such a massive difference in attack potency(not to mention that thanos shoul be aroun even with emperor in ap since you know thanos could casually beat down the living tribunal who is stated to be above all aspects oblivion included who baseline 1A so living tribunal is around 2x baseline 1A making thanos at least 3x possibly 4x (since he defeted LT without much issue and LT had preaty much all of marvel to back him up ) and MEOM is at best 2x since he can bearly hold of 4 chaos gods who are constantly fighting one another and put almost no mind to the materium universe compared to their "great game")

(also please don't wank his erasure to streight 1A it most likly high 1B since you know the actual chaos gods who are involved are their imperial forms aka high 1Bs, their true 1A forms. We have seprate keys for them for a reason)

so yeah i vote inconc since thanos has far better precog(he littraly saw how he would use and lose the gountlet the second he put it on and the only reason he didn't change that future is due to his own belive that he should not posses such power Which is some real PIS that was the authors only way out of a dead end that the story was going into) and litrally having all the hax the emperor has

Um, Emperor's precog shows him literally EVERY possible outcome and future. Thanos's doesn't hold a candle.

The guy who was kicking his ass was his son. He didn't want to use it because he didn't want to kill his son. He has no such restrictions here.

Pretty sure GEOM holds a massuve AP advantage over both of these guys, especially sense Thanos lost to Sanguinius. None of their attacks will "splatter him across the room." Hell, pretty sure Emps has an AP advantage if I remember right.

Also this is his precog (He constantly receives projections, visions and prophetic dreams from countless possible futures)

Thanos has precog on the level of seeing all possible futures at the same time. Thanos has much better precog then emps.

Um, pretty sure Emps precog scales above the likes of Elrad, who has that whole "every possible future" thing I mentioned.

The Wright Way said:
Oh, I thought this was 4-B versions. Everything else still stands though.
Actually he say "prime Emperor" which means the first key.

The key has listed as "4B, likely 4A, possibly higher" so you are right about it.

Yeah, I just know all these guys have 4-B keys, so when I see them in a versus thread, I assume they're in the same key.

umm Elrad's precog is described as (Is the most powerful Farseer of the entire Eldar race, capable of seeing further into the future, and with more precision than any other. Can foresee possible future events that will not come to pass for 10,000 years, observe events across the Galaxy as they occur, foresee countless variations of his possible deaths, and observe the uncountable millions of billions of individual strands of fate of every individual in the Galaxy)

Emps description would already be above this. Seeing 10k years into the future/the threads of fate of billions of individuals does not=being able to see futures and events involving concepts/abstracts all at the same time.

The Wright Way said:
Um, Emperor's precog shows him literally EVERY possible outcome and future. Thanos's doesn't hold a candle.
The guy who was kicking his ass was his son. He didn't want to use it because he didn't want to kill his son. He has no such restrictions here.

Pretty sure GEOM holds a massuve AP advantage over both of these guys, especially sense Thanos lost to Sanguinius. None of their attacks will "splatter him across the room." Hell, pretty sure Emps has an AP advantage if I remember right.

wow horus sure let him self go
that is who was kick emps ass my guy and im preaty sure that not horus

also the **** do you mean he holds an ap adventege? This is thanos with the bloody infinety gountlet his is at least 2C likly far higher and pre crisi darkside who is low 2C

while emps is 4A in his physical form

Well, nevermind then. I thought you were talking about Horus.

Credit where it's due, that comeback was honestly pretty funny.

Alright so, the status so far is.

GEOM: 1 (The Wright way)

THN & DKS ()

Incon: 1 (Sir Sun Man)

Back