• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

World War 3: Germany strikes back

That's okay, because I originally didn't want anybody I knew outside of PsychoWarper reading it (because he is my Warhammer and swole bro).

Okay, I literally give zero ***** about Warhammer.

We have like, zero shared interests.

It's okay, at least you won't see me fail at writing something you care about.

>DAB<

I feel the same way about Dungeons and Dragons lol

Crabwhale said:
It's okay, at least you won't see me fail at writing something you care about.
>DAB<
Aww, don't say that.

I got into it through reading the verse page on VSBW. At first I was like "the **** am I looking at?", but then I started reading up on Wiki pages and found myself interested.

Then I stumbled upon If The Emperor Had A Text-To-Speech Device, an absolutely fantastic YouTube series that got me obsessed.

Then I went on to discover 1d4chan, a hilarious website which I continue to check at least several times every day because I just love it that much.

And finally, what only compounded the obsession was the Helsreach animated series on YouTube, which is one guy animating an entire novel to almost movie-esque quality by his lonesome.

In other words, Warhammer is awesome, but it's community is awesome-r.

Ohohoho, I don't get involved in the crunch. The fluff is as far as I go, the actual game is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too complicated for my taste.

Also, bye.

Bye Crab.

Go make my page for me.

Aaaand Ryu just died, wonderful.

Here, have this cropped, out of context meme that totally reflects my world views

Seol404 said:
I was gonna start with an edgy Hitler meme, but I don't want FANDOM to ban me.
knowing FANDOM they'll ban you just for saying germany and world war in the same sentence

Yellowpig10 said:
knowing FANDOM they'll ban you just for saying germany and world war in the same sentence
I'm pretty much ****** at this point, its only a matter of time before FANDOM bans me

Back