• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

World War 3: Germany strikes back

I have profile writer's block. Can't do it ovo

So do I, plz help

I guess I'm just have to do it my self, thanks for being useless.

He once got banned for posting a slightly offensive meme and has been traumatized since.

real talk, i would rather just not post the meme if it's between not showing it and using one of those ugly links

Ryukama said:
Top 10 Saddest Anime Backstories
How can I backstab if I was never loyal?

For real though is that a reference to something? Cause unlike Cap I did not understand that reference.

Ryukama said:
For real though is that a reference to something? Cause unlike Cap I did not understand that reference.
No, its not a reference.

I'm marely stating my allegience.

Yes don't beat me up with taekwondo kicks pls

I won't ÔÖí

Nice <3

Also that's cool that you've got a black belt. I should get back in martial arts soon. I practice every day but I've been too busy to go anywhere lately.

Ryukama said:
Nice <3
Also that's cool that you've got a black belt. I should get back in martial arts soon. I practice every day but I've been too busy to go anywhere lately.
I also practise Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. I'm good at choking people.

I beat the shit out of Alex.

Also, ****, I need to catch up with what happened at the end of the last thread and leave a reply long enough so the other admins feel guilty and don't delete it.

Nope. I wrote it that way so the first thing that comes to mind is child abuse, while at the same time you know that that's impossible given we live in different countries.

Now you're doomed to wonder what's the context of my comment until you figure it out (Which should be easier for you, tbh).

Back