• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Worst Fanfiction of your favorite series

Basically, what it says in the title. I'm sure we've all delved into fanfics at some point (heck, I still do) and I'm sure we've all run into a turd or hunderd.

So, let's share our experiences. The fic could be bad for any number of reasons: bad plot, bad content, sheer craziness, the list goes on.

So, tell me Vs Battle, what'cha got?

Squad broken

Eh, I wouldn't call SAO X Nier bad per say but the entirety of Floor 12 was a very sizable clusterfork

Well I once watched a fanfic vídeo about Pokerus about a guy who only had female Mons infected. You know where this is going and with the half-mon kids in the World Arceus itself comes down and wipes the planet (this is actually part of the story and not my wish).

So far on my life i didn't meet any the worst fanfiction.....Oh wait there is one.

Basically from Love Live series when Nico get kidnapped r***d by fanatic girl in gruesome way because the stranger didn't like Maki on Nico side....

Excuse me gotta go to cliff for remember this nightmare by screaming so much

While One Piece is my favorite verse, I don't read fanfics. I bet it should have things that deserves the murder of the author, but as I said, dunno.

I realize, I haven't given one. I don't really have a favorite series, but I've read a ton of fanfics of series I like or liked. So, I'll just pick the one that comes to mind...

Parallel Realties- a Mass Effect fanfiction. Basically, the premise is that Commander Shepard isn't actually human but an alien who looks human from another reality that runs concurrent to the Mass Effect one. Pretty much, if you thought that Shepard was a Mary Su/Gary Stu from the stuff they did in the games, they've got nothing on this thing. I could write small wrong essays on this P.O.S. and what's wrong with it.

I don't wanna read them though.

I should make a fanfic for Khimera and then post it here because then it's technically the worse fanfic in the whole verse

TheC2 said:
I realize, I haven't given one. I don't really have a favorite series, but I've read a ton of fanfics of series I like or liked. So, I'll just pick the one that comes to mind...
Parallel Realties- a Mass Effect fanfiction. Basically, the premise is that Commander Shepard isn't actually human but an alien who looks human from another reality that runs concurrent to the Mass Effect one. Pretty much, if you thought that Shepard was a Mary Su/Gary Stu from the stuff they did in the games, they've got nothing on this thing. I could write small wrong essays on this P.O.S. and what's wrong with it.
i'd like to see some examples of the shit though

Yellowpig10 said:
i'd like to see some examples of the shit though
It's been awhile but I can name a few:

1. Usually when you select start Mass Effect, you select a background for Shepard. What happened to him/her. Sole Survivor, War Hero, Ruthless. Each one gives Shepard not only history but an achievement, something that makes them stand out in-universe. The Shepard here got all three.

2. Turns out Shepard is some kind prince and the last of his species. Oh, and he helped lead a galaxy as a child. Oh, and he was tortured by Cerberus.

3. Shepard's species was super advanced, morally good...basically human but better in every meaningful way.

4. Tali and Shepard have babies. Because, science. Despite this not being remotely possible. Or, at least, done in a way that is believable.

5. Shepard is right and everyone who opposes (Citadel Council in particular) is wrong.

6. Shepard's allies from his reality oust the Citadel Council and take over the galaxy.

7. Shepard gets to kill a guy who threatens to r*pe Tali with no repercussions. NOTE: Tali is nowhere near where they're at in any form and is not in danger. The guy is just being an a-hole.

8. EDI is killed because she's based off of Reaper Tech. This is never commented upon and never treated like it was bad.

9. Tali is reduced to being a damsel in distress and stripped everything that made her character awesome. Also, history is changed so that Tali and Shepard met at a shelter when they were younger. Despite the fact that there's no way for that to happen given that Tali's father is an admiral of their fleet.

10. Shepard keeps telling people off about not doing anything about the Reapers. However, none of his allies and organizations from his universe actaully do much either, despite knowing of the Reapers.

And that's just the stuff I can recall off the top of my head without diving back into that story.

Some of the comments on it are amazing.

After reading the whole thing, the cancer has spread from my brain to my entire being. Even my soul has cancer. Such an atrocious piece of literature should not exist. The author of such a piece should either be ashamed for writing such a horrid story, or proud of making a story so intentionally horrible. Either way, this story is terrible. It's easy to see why this fanfiction is infamous for how terrible it is. I would not recommend it to anyone, and if you are reading this review before reading the fanfic, stop and reevaluate your life decisions. It's not worth having this burned into your brain.

btw i never got answered if i can enter a fanfic to this if i never saw the full thing and only ever got a snippet

Worst My Little Pony fanfics i've read are probably...

Sweet Apple Massacre, Cheerilee's Garden, Holy Guacamole, Rainbow Factory, My Pet Human (old), Spike Goes to Sugarcube Corner, Cupcakes, Our Last Goodbye, Totally ******* Awesome and Spike's Limit.

God bless ponyfictionarchive for having stories that even Fimfiction is above.

Honestly not delve deep enough into the fanficverse to know any bad one (luckily enough?). Have read many novel though, but only a few I have read on for waaay too long before I quit

screw it, i don't have the full fanfic but i'm just gonna post this anyway because it's bad enough just from this small part that he sent me

WeirdestShipEver

Back