• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ah yes...Fate/Kaleid Prisma...the anime of the Fate series that gave the Fate Franchise a bad name. I really didn't like the whole loli fanservice feel to it and made Kaleid Prisma!Shirou have a loli harem...Man it was uncomfortable they even make jokes about it.

The Miyuverse Shirou however saved the whole thing since the plot with Miyuverse was alright but prefer it since they tone down the whole issues that people hate Fate/Kaleid Prisma and make people love the Miyuverse.

Though I still feel like Fate/Kaleid Prisma was a mistake.

Though I still feel like Fate/Kaleid Prisma was a mistake.
1. It ******* is.
2. Ironically, it's the same mistake as kale and caulifia is. Remember how illya saved everyone, MIYU AND THE WORLD? And how shirou, despite fighting tooth and nail could not? Yep. It's a foil. An unwanted disney like addition to nasuverse. Honestly, i am gooing to play prisma event in fgo just to burn chloe when i get her.
also, Is it me or there is a bit too many RWBY betrayed jaune and reader insert fics in wattpad recently? I really don't get what part of RWBY is waifu.

Last edited:
It's cute girls with over-the-top weapons and superpowers in a school setting. That's god-tier SI material.

Regarding Jaune, From what I can gather (though I could be wrong, never watched RWBY), he's sort of a loser in canon so maybe that makes him more relatable. And when you're relatable, your wankable.

RWBY is pretty attractive as far as fanfics go. The setting is pretty quiet when compared to say, DxD or Naruto, where there's a lot happening at any given moment, so it's easier to change stuff to fit a story, lore is pretty easily moldable compared to others etc.

It's cute girls with over-the-top weapons and superpowers in a school setting. That's god-tier SI material.

Regarding Jaune, From what I can gather (though I could be wrong, never watched RWBY), he's sort of a loser in canon so maybe that makes him more relatable. And when you're relatable, your wankable.
Hmm...i kinda like jaune as he is one of the relatable characters in RWBY, but...as a whole i dislike the rwby verse, so it's really annoying to find my recommended list crammed with "OP Male reader x RWBY harem" stories.

Jaune is like the Naruto of RWBY fanfiction, meaning that he to suffers the virus that is starring in betrayal fanfics or being incomprehensibly OP while having a mass harem of hundreds of women. A fate worse then death to some people

To add on the betrayal fic of Jaune and I think I mentioned this before, but there was a fic where Jaune was betrayed for reasons that are cliche then out of no where his sisters and parents came and insulted Jaune and took his sword and shield and after that everyone in it burned all of Jaune's stuff even began humiliating him in other ways.

Then Jaune ran away from Beacon and was left in the forest where Grimm are and no one cares about that and then Jaune fell into a hole and found himself in a library which library you may ask? The Belmont Library where he finds out he is the direct descendant of the Belmont family and the reincarnation of the Belmonts that fought Dracula such as: Leon, Trevor, Simon, Richter and Julius Belmont thus making Jaune very powerful. Not only that but he meets a very attractive adult MILF vampire who is Alucard's granddaughter where she falls in love with Jaune in five seconds after meeting him, and then they both trained together for months and had a very intense sexual relationship. Then Jaune was bitten and turned into a vampire and he becomes like Dracula in Lord of Shadows where he is so OP that not even holy weapons could kill him.

Where now it is during the Vytal Festival and Jaune, and the vampire female named Kurumi joined as a two member team and now Jaune acts edgy and harsh to everyone and becomes so OP that everyone fans over.

speaking of bad fanfics, there is one called "a new power and new beginning."
As a former Xenoblade chronicles 2 fan, i used to enjoy reading a lot of xenoblade 2 fanfics.
But this one takes the crown. In cringeness , that is.
It is basically how rex suddenly got ultra instinct for NO ******* REASON and then defeating jin malos..etc etc.
And after that, he bangs literally almost every female in xenoblade 2. Every damn day.
Here is the link. Warning, you NEED eye bleach after reading this shit.

@Shadow-Ragna yeah see I have a theory that suggests that since Jaune in RWBY to be sort of like a loser, anyone who feels they can relate to them wants to feel like they're better then everyone else so they create fanfics as a way to indirectly bash those who they consider to be the reason why they're losers. That or you can just say that they want to good stories but their definition of good is garbage

There's that smutty "last man on earth" fic where Naruto bangs 3,000,000,000 women including those of other franchises. Just top-tier writing.

3 BILLION WOMEN?! Damn imagine the amount of STDs that he must've gotten after that experience, dude's heart will likely explode because of it.
Okay but FR, a harem above 10 and into the BILLIONS is silly to think about

He's supposed to be married to all women or smth. Then again, this is the same guy who thinks 3 billion women can attend a funeral.

How the hell do you marry 3 billion women and simultaneously have healthy relationships with all of them? I swear these fanfics are so unrealistic when it comes to romance that it's borderline comical, their idea of romance likely comes from the likes of Twilight and 50 Shades

Same way ancient Indian rulers had thousands of concubines and King Solomon had hundreds of wives; you don't.

At least King Solomon did somethings good. These fanfic writers? Yeah not so much, and it's not to throw shade at legitimately good fanfic writers but fanfiction.net is far to oversaturated with garbage for my liking

You know what else other than harems or harems that involve incest I despise?

SPIDER-MAN

Incest Harems that involve the children or grandchildren.

Rule 34:
If it exists or if someone was thing, it must be ******. Especially if they're related like it's the state of Alabama.
No offense to anyone who actually lives there

I seen a fanfic where Bridget (Guilty Gear) has sex with Futa!Poison (Final Fight) where Poison dominates the sex.

This was in AO3.

vm0s4jv4cph41.png

FANFICTION AUTHORS: YES

There are many fetishes in the world that I have the unfortunately stumbled upon like it's a Lovecraftion Eldritch horror, but the weirdest one I've seen is futa. Like seriously, what is the sexual appeal behind a female having the same kind of dick as a guy and having the girl **** them with it or have the girl **** another girl? It's so nonsensical and, as far as I'm concerned, is not biologically possible in most people

AbUsEd AnD nEgLeCteD mAlE rEaDeR x RwBy

What the **** is up with these, legitimately? They make no sense both within canon and plot of the RWBY universe, but also within the terms of real life. I am literally gonna pull up what somebody wrote down.

"I barely left my room to get a snack, because I haven't eaten anything in 3 months."

Self-Sustenance Type 1

There are many fetishes in the world that I have the unfortunately stumbled upon like it's a Lovecraftion Eldritch horror, but the weirdest one I've seen is futa. Like seriously, what is the sexual appeal behind a female having the same kind of dick as a guy and having the girl **** them with it or have the girl **** another girl? It's so nonsensical and, as far as I'm concerned, is not biologically possible in most people
Futa's pretty tame. Scat on the other hand.....

AbUsEd AnD nEgLeCteD mAlE rEaDeR x RwBy

What the **** is up with these, legitimately? They make no sense both within canon and plot of the RWBY universe, but also within the terms of real life. I am literally gonna pull up what somebody wrote down.

"I barely left my room to get a snack, because I haven't eaten anything in 3 months."

Self-Sustenance Type 1
"I got beaten, drowned and poisoned on a weekly basis"

Apparently enough people for there to be a fetish for feces.

Back