• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
"You can never understand the pain within my heart!"

14 y/o girls: Squeeee! OMG, so deep!

There's also the golden shower fetish as well, don't forget.
@HowManyMemes damn! Such dark and serious story telling there, I've never seen such intense struggle from a main character!
Now granted, grit or edge being present in a work of fiction is all well and good. This quote is from a novel I hold in high regard;

"Since the beginning of spring is no longer around, then why would there be a need for me to pursue waking up? I'd rather be in this darkness and search for the shattered figures who will stay by my side.

Since I would only see death in the world when I opened my eyes, I would rather keep my eyes closed forever. The only thing that will bloom before my eyes will be endless darkness. I will spread this darkness through the world and to all lives. Perhaps… this is my true Dao!"

Problem is when the above quote becomes the entire novel.

Reading a really good story and then reading a chapter that's actually an Author's note saying that the story's discontinued or abandoned.
lnaln4bap3b31.jpg

@Planck69 I think the problem is that unlike fanfics, novels know when to strike a balance between serious story telling and having moments of fluff to make people remember that these characters are suppose to be human. Fanfiction just makes these characters all edgy but with no substance

AbUsEd AnD nEgLeCteD mAlE rEaDeR x RwBy

What the **** is up with these, legitimately? They make no sense both within canon and plot of the RWBY universe, but also within the terms of real life. I am literally gonna pull up what somebody wrote down.

"I barely left my room to get a snack, because I haven't eaten anything in 3 months."

Self-Sustenance Type 1
I will give you one better.
OvErPoWEreD BadAsS ReDeR x RWBY HaReM (The spelling of harem and reader wrong)
Like literally, how many of those abused neglected rwby BS is there??

@HowManyMemes funny you mention that sir, I actually have a friend IRL who writes stories for Wattpad (even won some awards I think) but I haven't read them myself. One idea of a story he told me about is this crossover between Dragon Ball and some anime where Frieza is the main protagonist and has a harem, and no I didn't stutter when I say he wants to give Frieza a harem

@HowManyMemes long story short I introduced to fanfiction a long time ago and one fanfic I showed was The Fall of Lord Frieza (basically a redemption story for Frieza where he didn't try to blast Goku after being spared, very nice story IMO and it makes Frieza's eventual rise to be a hero pretty neat), ever since then however he's had this strange obsession with seeing Frieza become a good guy when realistically he would be at most a violent anti hero.
Coupled that with the fact he's a huge DxD fan and you get the result of giving Frieza a ******* harem

...I still just can't get behind the idea that Frieza gets a harem. Anyways, that fanfic sounds good and did the whole idea of Frieza turning good before MasakoX.

Reading a really good story and then reading a chapter that's actually an Author's note saying that the story's discontinued or abandoned.
lnaln4bap3b31.jpg
I really hate it when that happens...such good fanfics getting discontinued or left dormant while shitty fanfics constantly getting updated or created...

Especially one's that are over 150K or 200K
Its really sad to see such good work not getting updated that much anymore while shitty fanfics gets updated nonstop.

I mean I know a lot of really freaking amazing fanfics I saved that most are dormant due to them not getting updated that much while some are discontinued, though rarely there are ones that are completed.

@HowManyMemes yeah it is legitimately a pretty solid fanfic and one thing I like about it is that Majin Buu isn't a thing in this story and so it adds some interesting scenarios like Goku achieving Ssj3 against Hatchiyack instead of getting it in the afterlife, Raichi taking control of Goku and giving us a Z version of the Baby saga, Babidi using Janemba instead of Buu, etc. It's a solidly creative and unlike most what ifs the scenario actually changes

@HowManyMemes yeah it is legitimately a pretty solid fanfic and one thing I like about it is that Majin Buu isn't a thing in this story and so it adds some interesting scenarios like Goku achieving Ssj3 against Hatchiyack instead of getting it in the afterlife, Raichi taking control of Goku and giving us a Z version of the Baby saga, Babidi using Janemba instead of Buu, etc. It's a solidly creative and unlike most what ifs the scenario actually changes
Oh yeah I remember reading that fanfic, it was very well done and I enjoyed it!

@Shadow-Ragna did you ever read the Misadventures of Cell and Frieza? It's basically where Frieza and Cell are revived by Babidi and they have to team up with the Z warriors to beat Majin Buu. Not the most OG story since the Buu Saga doesn't change ALL to much, but the interactions between Frieza and Cell are absolutely funny and again the eventual redemption of them is pretty nice

@Shadow-Ragna did you ever read the Misadventures of Cell and Frieza? It's basically where Frieza and Cell are revived by Babidi and they have to team up with the Z warriors to beat Majin Buu. Not the most OG story since the Buu Saga doesn't change ALL to much, but the interactions between Frieza and Cell are absolutely funny and again the eventual redemption of them is pretty nice
I have read the first two chapters but I am going to read the rest of it since I got quite a few long fanfics to finish in the mean time.

(Some are still continuing and they are on the 90 or above 90 chapters)

Harry is the son of Zod, only with magic and a whole lot of asshole juice.

Back