• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xenoblade upgrade.

OK, I locked it again.

One question though: Where does the continent level from? I thought that it both comes from scaling to the bionis/mechonis (possibly over some edges). But then it should either both be continent level or both be moon level.

Okay, I'll explain my reasoning. The Monado II is comparable to Bionis, and it allowed Shulk to defeat Egil's more powerful form. Dickson was able to overpower Shulk when he was like that, but he didn't kill Shulk, only released Zanza, and it was a suprise attack as well. It's no secret that the replica Monado is weaker than the real deal, but Shulk was mostly relying on his own strength at that point. When he eventually faced Dickson, Dickson was slightly stronger than Shulk at that point, and Shulk needed the help of the others. Therefore, Dickson is slightly weaker than Monado II Shulk, needing to resort to a suprise attack that didn't even kill him, only released Zanza, but slightly stronger than Replica Monado Shulk.

Does that make sense?

You automatically removed all categories again. I had to reinsert them. You will have to consistently check that when editing in the future.

The Everlasting used to have the same problem. You might be able to ask him how he solved it.

As well as the other profiles, I also made a profile for Dickson. I hope it's good enough.

BTW, I also calculated a speed level for Shulk, and therefore the others. I'll just copypaste it:

Shulk travelled from Saturn to Jupiter in about 2 seconds.

Saturn is 1427000000km from sun.

Jupiter is 778300000km from sun.

That means he crossed AT LEAST 648700000km in 2 seconds, or 324350000km in one second.

Light travels at 300000km a second.

That means that Shulk is at least 1081 times faster than light. Likely further, as this is measuring the closest that jupiter and saturn can possibly be.

Meaning that Shulk is MFTL+

Okay. That is flight speed though, right? If the other characters have never moved remotely that swift, it seems extremely uncertain to scale them all from it. Also, did he have any power-ups/Monados at the time?

@Lasatar: You get that figure from them using the glowing portal thingys, I suppose?

Wether this are quicktravel or teleportation, I don't think they should be used as measurement for speed here.

It is those glowy thinys that allow them to travel that fast. It's not fast-travel, since they never went to those locations before. There are teleporters in the game that fuction under a similar method, but never across such large distances. If it is a teleporter or whatever,it would need to send the data across the solar system to the other teleporter. Therefore affecting travel speed. I'm not too sure about comat speed however. Also, those glowing things were just there as an in-game feature for traversing Memory Space. The other teleporters in the game actually have cutscenes talking about them, but not these. Not sure about them. Maybe unknown is best for the time being.

Also, in answer to your question, there are no power-ups involved, and he was using Replica Monado (so no. The replica Monado version of Shulk actually has him relying on his own power, and not the Monado, so this was of his own accord).

Back