• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xenoverse 1/2 upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was as good as the first imo story wise, certainly added in many more feats and statements for upgrading the god tiers as well, the gameplay and customization has improved tremendously as well, and they plan 4 DLC at least over the next year, plus some free DLC, mostly that focus on Super.

Oh man, the staff members are actually CONSIDERING this, this upgrade might actually happen, however I doubt they will add Xeno Beerus to Super Beerus's provfile or make a separate page for Xeno Beerus since Victory Mission Broly and Super 17 profile are gone, but this could definitely scale to Demigra, Mira, Towa and the Patroller, I also am unsire if they are going to make a profile for Time Breaker Bardock even though Xeno 2 has been out for a while, would be cool if they did make a profile for that Bardock though

DBZMLP12345 said:
Oh man, the staff members are actually CONSIDERING this, this upgrade might actually happen, however I doubt they will add Xeno Beerus to Super Beerus's provfile or make a separate page for Xeno Beerus since Victory Mission Broly and Super 17 profile are gone, but this could definitely scale to Demigra, Mira, Towa and the Patroller, I also am unsire if they are going to make a profile for Time Breaker Bardock even though Xeno 2 has been out for a while, would be cool if they did make a profile for that Bardock though
I think they should just make a separate page for online and all the time breakers

I suggested before that we should have a Xenoverse page like Gt does. After all there are other series that have numerous pages like Final Fantasy. Unlike other DBZ games franchises, the Xenoverse one is ongoing.

I think they should just make a separate page for online and all the time breakers

Agreed, after all, there is 3 different Trunks profiles on this site XD, Trunks (Future), Trunks (GT) and Trunks (Kid) and obviously a separate page for Goku (GT), Goku (Z), Vegeta (GT) and Vegeta (Z), so you can treat Bardock (Z) and a Bardock (Time Breaker/Online/Xenoverse 2) the same way, since Time Breaker Bardock is massively stronger then the Bardock from Z just like Goku and Vegeta's GT counterparts are massively stronger then their Z counterparts, obviously not counting Super

We are still waiting for Azathoth to reply.

Added in extra info for trunks explaining how all the time fragments are timelines.

What bugs me is that how Goku Casually stopped final form Mira's blast like it was nothing. Was it a PIS or is that Goku way stronger than current Goku that will fight Fused Zamasu?

Beerus being able to destroy the 4th demension should be in game only profile (since we don't know Super's Beerus' full power yet)

is Final form Mira = or greater than final form Demigra with the Toki Toki egg absorbed? Also his form seems like the fanmade ssj5 form

Xenomorphios said:
What bugs me is that how Goku Casually stopped final form Mira's blast like it was nothing. Was it a PIS or is that Goku way stronger than current Goku that will fight Fused Zamasu?
Beerus being able to destroy the 4th demension should be in game only profile (since we don't know Super's Beerus' full power yet)

is Final form Mira = or greater than final form Demigra with the Toki Toki egg absorbed? Also his form seems like the fanmade ssj5 form
1. that wasn't mira's full power, you clearly see mira tanking that attck like it was nothing

2. im okay with that, though some might not

3. final form mira just with the egg is not stronger than demigra, with towa he might be, the reason i say this, is because demigra absorbed tokitoki the character that created the egg, meaning that demigra should have tokitoki's abilities and should be able to create entire timelines (my opinion)

The game is pretty good, as well as more challenging than Xenoverse 1 based on the AI's diffuculty level. Though it is too challenging as they can be pretty relentless and persistent while on game. Don't you guys think so?

SunWukong1986 said:
The game is pretty good, as well as more challenging than Xenoverse 1 based on the AI's diffuculty level. Though it is too challenging as they can be pretty relentless and persistent while on game. Don't you guys think so?
I did definatly notice that it was more difficult. But I like that, made it more entertaining, and you felt a greater sense of accomplishment for beating tough battles. Also with no infinite ki spam it forces you to get in there and improve on the fundamentals to take out the tougher coms, making you better at online battles.

SSJRyu1 said:
I did definatly notice that it was more difficult. But I like that, made it more entertaining, and you felt a greater sense of accomplishment for beating tough battles. Also with no infinite ki spam it forces you to get in there and improve on the fundamentals to take out the tougher coms, making you better at online battles.
I have, especially from the training mode that was ranged from weak to super strong for the Ai. Now that sucker makes the AI more relentless than before. What got me backed up to the corner was on Expert Mission No. 15, and I couldn't go passed Janemba after beating Broly, Omega Shenron, Kid Buu, and Golden Frieza in that order while shooting Ki Blasts that are able to hit them while physical strikes can't when I'm on offline. (Because online is such a total bitch for not letting me in despite the fact that I went on the Multi Lobby several times.)

Azathoth has replied in the blog, and rejected the upgrades. I should probably close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back