• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yoruichi upgrade?!

Faisal_Shourov

VS Battles
Retired
This is not a proposal or anything. Im not even gonna suggest tiers or stats

But what the hell just happened here? o_O Country level Yoruichi confirmed :p :p

Yoruichi vs Askin 1
Yoruichi vs Askin 2

Dunno, you can interpret it however you like. Just seeing this Yoruichi = (?) Askin > Ichigo

Can't believe Ichigo lost so bad haahahahaahaha

KamiYasha said:
Well, Askin's ability ignores durability to a high degree.
Yet Yoruichi is grabbing the arrows like a boss B)

Yoruichi > Ichigo confirmed. Manga fact :3

I don't think she should be bumped up to country level. The reason why Askin was able to faceplant Ichigo is because of hish ax, which overloaded their bodies with so much reiatsu that they can't move. Yoruichi simply avoided it since every character in Bleach is dumb enough to explain their powers to the enemy before laying the smackdown.

Reppuzan said:
I don't think she should be bumped up to country level. The reason why Askin was able to faceplant Ichigo is because of hish ax, which overloaded their bodies with so much reiatsu that they can't move. Yoruichi simply avoided it since every character in Bleach is dumb enough to explain their powers to the enemy before laying the smackdown.
This. I could see Yoruichi being Mountain level or a lil' higher though.

Reppuzan said:
Dude this is a joke thread lol

Oh... I'm sorry. My sense of humor is very dry (don't ask me to tell a joke, ever).

I'm kind of the same thing as well.

So on a serious note, should Yoruichi be 7-A then based on this or no~.......?

Reppuzan said:
Yoruichi simply avoided it since every character in Bleach is dumb enough to explain their powers to the enemy before laying the smackdown.
Don't worry sooner or later Yoruichi will do it too.

I suggest we wait for one more chapter. If she gives good fight to Askin then 7A might be good

Non-Bias said:
7-A? Hmm...
Is this based on AP or DC?
Possibly neither, possibly both.

AP might not count for inconsistency, and the blast might not be mountain level

All depends on next week's chapter

Well we got the radius of the Raijin Senkei now so it should be Calculable. Plus we even have Yushiro going in lol but I suspect her attack as 7-A minimum & 6-C at max (whatever tricks shes got up her sleeves to deal with askin) going off other elite scaling & I submitted it into the calc thread..

Nibbler3100 said:
Well we got the radius of the Raijin Senkei now so it should be Calculable. Plus we even have Yushiro going in lol but I suspect her attack as 7-A minimum & 6-C at max (whatever tricks shes got up her sleeves to deal with askin) going off other elite scaling & I submitted it into the calc thread..
I suspect Yoruichi to be around at least Mountain level, Island level tops. Yup.

Faisal Shourov said:
lets see if anybody can calc it
Illumanit can. I actually did some visual looks, and it definitely has Yoruichi higher than City level+. That's what i;m betting on(considering how powerful and/broken everyone else is, Yoruichi might as well be higher than City level).

I do want him or anyone that does Bleach calcs can do this, however.

Back