• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

You vs the last character you searched for.

Lille Barro.

I'm gonna say, Precog, Light Manipulation, and time accel (for myself only).

If I have light manipulation, I can just **** with his entire body. He's made of light, after all. Precog so I can directionally dodge X-Axis, and Time-Accel so I can personally move around faster as time goes on, making it easier to stomp him.

Uh, what can i even do here?

Morals on, I wouldn’t fight children, especially not as young as those two.
Morals off, I would maybe (They have to have a good reason on why I fight them tho).

Either way. If i have to, I guess i try.

BFR
Non-Physical Interaction
Law Manipulation

The twins seem to possess a passive ability which inspires overwhelming feelings of love and protectiveness towards them in all beings in their vicinity. All but the absolute strongest of will and psychic blanks seem to be vulnerable to this ability.

I have no idea how i will counter this 🙈

Last edited:
Boa Hancock.

First off, Immunity to Petrification, Social Influencing and Type 3 Immortality if I want to make sure everything goes smoothly. From there, I could convince her that dudes aren't so bad like Luffy did and she'll fall in love with me.

I choose Weapons Mastery, Regeneration Type 2, and Flight
Jonathan Joestars: Doesn't know any bits of knowledge about modern weapons so I will defeat him with an M16A2 with 7 clips of the guns
Shinobu Oshino: Normal Vampire weaknesses such as silvers, sunlight, etc. Her sword only works on SuperNaturals.
Giorno Giovanna: Another JoJo, another failure, same *****, same risks. Since I have Flight so I can kill him before he can even stab his Requiem arrow

Last edited:
Well, not counting looking at the others in this thread...

Pontus

yey, simple time stop, existence erasure, and non-corporeality. Stop time EE gg ez

Travis Touchdown

He's usually pretty casual when starting fights, striking up conversations and all, so I feel all I need is Telekinesis and good stamina, there I can just take him to a bed of water and drown him.

Back