• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

You vs the last character you searched for.

So to take down Yhwach I would want resistance to Fate Manipulation and Non-Existent Physiology wouldn't hurt. I would also want passive existence erasure on a conceptual level to kill him

I got this

Plot Manipulation, Power Mimicry, Power Nullification

-Plot prevents me from instantly dying
-Powernull stops her from using magic
-Power Mimicry mimics her magic

I got Catwoman.

I could just use any hax she has no resistance to. Which is almost every form of hax lol.

But, assuming I wanted to make this entertaining, I'll give myself Blessed (to get only 9-B attack potency and durability and Massively Hypersonic speed), and Haki. Specifically, Advanced Observation Haki and Proficient Armament Haki. This will allow me to see her attacks coming as long as I'm calm, and Proficient Armament should allow me to at least deal some level of damage. Plus, there's no plot armor in this world, so no kicking three speedsters in one move nonsense, meaning I have a better chance of reacting to her attacks. She still has a clear speed advantage, but I should be able to avoid most of her attacks and block others with Armament, which means I won't be looking too shabby during the battle.

Also, given that Haki can become stronger in battle, it's likely that as the fight goes on, my Armament will increase in proficiency, even if slightly, and I'll be able to see further into the future as the fight goes on, meaning less hits are likely to connect. After a long fought battle, I'm likely to emerge the winner.

Snoke: **** Snoke, all my homies hate Snoke. Time Stop, Existence Erasure, Type 2 Nonexistent Physiology. Time Stop EE ez.

Tiamat: Oh, now that is a wall of hax...Type 4 Transduality so that I don't die instantly, Existence Erasure to deal with the whole 'concept of death not applying' and a good resistance neg to get rid of that pesky resistance to void manip.

Snoke: **** Snoke, all my homies hate Snoke. Time Stop, Existence Erasure, Type 2 Nonexistent Physiology. Time Stop EE ez.

Tiamat: Oh, now that is a wall of hax...Type 4 Transduality so that I don't die instantly, Existence Erasure to deal with the whole 'concept of death not applying' and a good resistance neg to get rid of that pesky resistance to void manip.
Transduality type 4 solos all of DnD save the Luminous being. It's a bit unfair.

Technically I didn't search for him I clicked a link but I just did to link his profile. I got the impostor, so I don't wanna die but I wanna make it fair so, Super human physical characteristics, large size (type 0) and CAUSALITY MANIPULATION.

BB

Right, just get Type 2 Beyond-Dimensional Existence, get a good form of Resistance Neg, and Existence Erasure.

I see, last character I searched. That would be... Yogiri Takatou...

I'm not sure what to do so I'm randomizing my stuff with Quantum Manipulation, Resistance Negation and uh... Death Manipulation? I wanted to say I haven't studied Yogiri's character enough to know what what does for him and how I can bypass 'em, but OP stated I've got da knowledge. I have no idea how this goes, this is my first go at this.

So, Nil huh?

Well, I need resistance to void manip, resistance to CM and Omnipresence on a 2-A scale, I survive

So, Nil huh?

Well, I need resistance to void manip, resistance to CM and Omnipresence on a 2-A scale, I survive
How will you kill Nill tho?

I got Vegeta (Chou)... Hm.

The powers I'll need are passive Energy Absorption, Resistance to Power Nullification, and Power Mimicry.

I'd absorb most of his attacks that require energy, the resistance to Power Null would make me immune to his Forced Spirit Fission, in terms of absorbed energy atleast. I do not absorb souls so the soul manipulation part I won't have to worry about. Now, I doubt I can last long if he decides to punch from the start, but absorbing all that energy would make me quite stronger, and if I can stall long enough, I'll be able to copy most of his techniques to the point I'll be able to flawlessly do what he does.

But the most important part of Power Mimicry, is that if he ever decides to use Hakai, I will get all of that. And will be able to easily use it against him.

Dunno how big are the probabilities, but with the exact combination I could manage to pull the victory quite a few times.

Ok. i got Gorino and worst of all Ger.

ill just get resistance to empathic type 4 Acausality and (ima be nice) super human characteristics

Damn it’s Fu Hua
I’m definitely going to need
Resistance to corruption type 3, High 1-C power nullification and resistance to conceptual manipulation type 3

to avoid getting insta bullied and haxed to hell and back
Although only powernull means that I probably get skill stomped in a hand to hand fist fight anyway

Oh this guy, should pretty easy with resistance to void manipulation, statistics amplification, and finish the job with concept manipulation type 3.

Ok. i got Gorino and worst of all Ger.

ill just get resistance to empathic type 4 Acausality and (ima be nice) super human characteristics
but so you don't resist all the hax of ge.
You should replace super human with life manipulation

Back