• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Your favorite character are in "Tragedy Of Long Life" situation,how tragic they be?

Title say it all,also this idea comes to my mind due of this: "Tragedy of Long Life": https://danbooru.donmai.us/pools/1626

Basically,this pool is used for an character who unaging (type 1 immortality) while the other is die due of age,usually from the people they love,becoming the part of their life,life-changing,etc,usually ended in tragic (goes insane) or bittersweet way.(move on).

Why i made this? Cuz this pool only affect the Touhou but not to other franchise,so why not? Rule is:

1.For an immortal: Almost of their power get removed and only given an type 1 and type 5 immortality

2.For an victim of fate/age: All of their power is removed and they live as an normal human

2.One abilities can stay,but only used as an plot device like Homura time loop.

3.Max. two character to used here,more is no problem

4.Make an very depressing/sad/tragic scenario about them and what the ending they got

5.Profit~~.......

Now let's begin,but before that.......

Tragedyoflonglife01
Tragedyoflonglife02
Tragedyoflonglife03

Only Touhou fan know this,and it really sad ;-;

µØ▒µû╣ Instrumental Liz Triangle µØ▒µû╣Ú£èÒÇàÕñó
µØ▒µû╣ Instrumental Liz Triangle µØ▒µû╣Ú£èÒÇàÕñó

Well, I guess it's time to play this game. "Tragedy of Long Life" eh? I guess we must write a little fanfiction about how our favorite hero if they have Immortality and their Non-Immortal friend one by one died.

Well let's see if I still got it.

Karakura Town, 2XXX (I'm too lazy to give a specific year :V, but let's assume it's far into future where everyone beside my favorite hero, Ichigo has died). A lone man sit in a room all alone, this man has short orange hair, wearing a white lab coat. There's a name tag on it, it said: Ichigo Kurosaki. Yes, this is Ichigo, the savior of "Three World" (More if you count Hell, Valley of Screams or even Dangai I guess :V).

'How ironic' he thought. He considered himself as a guardian, a protector. Throughout his career as subtitute shinigami he doesn't have any grand goal like: "I wanna be the Prime Minister of Japan!" or "I wanna be the strongest Shinigami!" no, his goal is simple: "He wants to protect" called him boring or whatever but that's what he is. His name even has the meaning of "Protect" according to his father, Isshin Kurosaki.

He, the one who able to protect his friends from threat like Arrancar, Quincy, Aizen and Yhwach couldn't protect them from one thing: Natural death. How ironic, he defeated the son of Soul King himself Yhwach
(He defeated Yhwach with the help of his friend and arrow but ehh that's beside the point :V). He knows everyone eventually die in the end, it always how it is. You born, grow old, and die. So why does he feel... Sad? Powerless? Why God have to be so cruel? (Now if you think about it, is Soul King is a god? As in "God Almighty" who create the Bleach Universe? But for the sake of the story, let's pretend there is "a creator beings" so that way Ichigo has someone to blame for the drama sake :V).

He watched helplessly as his friends die one by one, Keigo, Tatsuki, Chad and then his lover, his wife, Inoue died in front of his eye. Is this what Yhwach meant years ago? He want to merge the world so everyone can't fear Life or Death. 'But no, that's not how the things work' He think. Everyone live and die, that's how the cycle of life works. You can't feel "Alive" if there is no concept of "Death". Like Yin and Yang, different but inseparable.

"There is no regret" He said it to himself. It his curse as an Immortal. He knew he'll end up alone in the end, so He shouldn't be sad. "I will keep on living. For your guys sake. Watch over me form there please" Ichigo said as he stand up to begin his day as an ordinary doctor of Kurosaki Clinic. But then he hears a voice calling him. "Dad?" the voice said.

"Eh?" Ichigo jerk his head "Kazui?" He asked. "Of course, who do you think I am?" Kazui said.

"C'mon Dad let's visit mom and uncle Chad"

"Visit?" Ichigo look confused. What does his son mean by "visit"?

"Oh my god Dad, are you forgot?"

"Forgot what?" Ichigo still confused.

"...Dad... It literally explained in the very first chapter of Bleach that if someone died in Real World They'll end up be in Soul Society..." Kazui said with tired expression.

"Eh?"

"Eh?"

"EHHHHH!?" As if lightning struck Ichigo, he realized that his son was right. If a Human died, they went to Soul Society or become Hollows. In this case, all of his friends was end up to Soul Society.

"Dad how could you forgot? You saw aunt Rukia done the Konso stuff to Mom and the others right? So your brooding and moodiness is doesn't make any sense Dad"

Ichigo realized he's not alone afterall. All of his friends is in Soul Society. 'How stupid!' Ichigo thought.

"C'mon Dad. I'm gonna open the Senkaimon. You're in?" Kazui ask his father as he prepare his Zanpakutou.

"Of course I'm in!"

And thus, that is the end of Tragedy of Long Life of Ichigo Kurosaki, guess that kind of tragedy doesn't work well on Bleach thanks to it's Soul Balance and Reincarnation mechanic :p

And the fact there's also Shinigami who can live thousands of years. So there's a little chance of Ichigo being lonely thanks to Immortality. And worst case of scenario, he still has company of Aizen who is still Immortal and locked up in Muken.

There Vel, as promised. I comment on this thread when I'm in the mood to do so :V

As a fanfic writer, I have to point out the flaw in Dot's scenario, which is actually pretty glaring.

The idea about Ichigo forgetting about the whole afterlife thing in his own verse is just ridiculous. He is not the brightest light bulb in the series, but he wasn't be stupid enough to forget that one obvious fact about afterlife. It is very out of character to him, even by fanfic standard. Hell, ******* Xcution members that died came back in Soul Society during the final arc.

Sorry to ruin your fun, but I can't just help it. Even though you're posting this half-assed.

@Vel I will write one myself later.

@Veloxt

-***** nuclear arsenal(lolwhat)-

You seem to have the idea my problem is with fanfiction and not the idea of correcting someone else's fanfiction on the basis of also writing fanfiction. I'm just busting their balls. lol

@Azzy

-***** an continent level arsenal (huh!!?)-

Then you have an problem with me since i'm an lazy author who always hiatus :v

Forgive me senpai ;_;

It was intentional make Ichigo to forget for comedic reason ;_;

Yeah, but I would prefer having him in a serious story but still retains his character. I mean, it is not that hard to write some comedic scenes using him. Just write about his banter with Isshin (with your own touch) and you have one funny scene involving Ichigo.

@Azzy When that Fanfic was kinda sidetracked with the character personality, I have the right to say some piece of my minds. Fanfic isn't just about writes whatever the hell you wants man.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
@Azzy When that Fanfic was kinda sidetracked with the character personality, I have the right to say some piece of my minds. Fanfic isn't just about writes whatever the hell you wants man.
Clearly you have never read My Immortal.

is it ok if its just your own characters you want to make? Just asking if there is a limit of character range to do lolz

i wanted to draft something about an OC I want to do though its only part of the full tragedy of his life just saying. Asking if that's fine to add (I don't mind some critism its a draft anyway)

Back