• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Your favorite character has to reject reinhard heydrich

Why will that be pointless? ...also that would mean demigra could beat reinhard since he opens with 4D mindhax 0_0

Can't do that. Then nobody will be able to claim him as the strongest 3-A anymore.

And that would be just tragic.

Read this post said:
Why will that be pointless? ...also that would mean demigra could beat reinhard since he opens with 4D mindhax 0_0
Pretty sure Reinhard has passive soul rip

For the whole "not being attracted to men" argument. Please note that even straight men find reinhard beautiful.

Cloud Strife: *Notices Reinhards gorgeous golden hair, his perfect facial features, his magnificent demeanor, his slightly arrogant yet compelling smile and has severe Sephiroth PTSD* ...Not interested.

Kenshin Himura: ...Oro? 8V *Reinhard makes him his bride and a god* O-o-O-o-O-ro?!?!?!

Camilla (Fire Emblem) - Nuuuuu Rein your gonna take her away from Corrin. >_>

Nightmare (Soul Calibur) - Rein gets with a sword, how'd that work?

Siegfried (Soul Calibur) - Same as Cloud but replace Seph with Soul Edge pretty much

Misogi Kumagawa : hard to tell , he does fall in love incredibly easily but it only occured with girls. His mentality may also be a problem as he could refuse just to spite rein even if he was convinced ( he like to toy and hurt those he love).

Wait a damn second.

A child between BB and Reinhard? And the result actually looks halfway decent. Hey, who are the others in the picture in her Gallery?

And Crimson Princess of the Endless...well she's someone I didn't know I wanted until I had it.

And there's something about a child of DIO? Who? Sakuya Brando (I remember seeing a comic of DIO reacting to Jotaro cuddling her while he himself holds a sleeping Remilia...)? Kujo Meirin?

I want to know where I can find more love children.

As for the topic...

Flandre: eh...he doesn't even have to seduce her much. He just has to play with her and keep her company.

Marisa: now I want to see Marisa chasing him around with her broom because he forgot to buy the groceries while he was out fighting some 'worthy opponent'.

"I know you eat your enemies for breakfast, but the kids don't! You're going to the supermarket after I confirm you're not hurt, or it's the couch for you tonight!!"

Chara: hm...I imagine their private life being...exotic.

Asriel Dreemurr: Shouldnt be too hard. Though if reinhard convinced asriel to join his legion i could probably imagine asriel ending up in beatrices position.

Cell: Pretty sure cells asexual. Though marraige shouldnt be too hard with a good enough convincing

Marie: Canonically resisted. Top tier waifu.

Sheogorath: Probably the same result as deadpool

Promestei (Idk who dis is. Its for the memes): Considering the verse at hand, im pretty sure reinhard could charisma the entire verse to hell and back assuming he even needs it. Real question is if he can dominate everyone.

The God Of Procrastination said:
MrKerf said:
Saitama says no, because there is a sale today.
Reinhard takes him to the sale.
Unless Reinhard also gets Saitama a big discount, a bunch of free stuff AND tons of money AND attends the thank-you hotpot party, I don't think Satama will be anything more than 'hey, you're a nice guy'.

Flandre: eh...he doesn't even have to seduce her much. He just has to play with her and keep her company.

Megumin: "yes officer thats the guy"

Marisa: now I want to see Marisa chasing him around with her broom because he forgot to buy the groceries while he was out fighting some 'worthy opponent'.
Imma throw hands with the ****** if he touches any of these

VERY uncertain. This is a battle of supernatural charisma of hot blonde European dudes. Honestly they both probably bed each other. Reinhard doesn't bed Dio, Dio doesn't bed Reinhard. Neither is the bottom b!tch.
Tbh i dont think reinhard would be all that uncomfortable with the thought of being dominated. Dio on the other hand...

Back