• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Your favorite verse against This Hard-To-Destroy Lizard

Sticking the whole army sounds like it would take long enough for them to dig their way out, especially including weapons

Yobobojojo said:
Thousands.

What if they activate the Garmatron?
he's large enough that he could step on hundreds and bury them for a good 10 years. if he does a little dance he should be able to wipe out the entire army.

the gamartron makes him evil? doesnt really seem to do anything lol

he could use his lasor eyes to just destroy their dumb little machine.

but yes, if it did land he would probably be brainwashed fairly easily

- Dragon Ball Super: Beerus hakai him

- One-Punch man: Lizard solos

- Boku no Hero Academia: Lizard solos

- Konosuba: Lizard solos

- Umineko When They cry: Oh, Ange or Maria could erase him, nice try.

- Demonbane: Lizard can't even kill that thicc anime girl, why ?

- Yuki Yuna is a Hero: Any magical heroes would kill him, faries will protect them.

This isn't 682, it's another hard to destroy lizard.

Even Touhou fodder stalemates him. Strong people can just kill or incapacitate him easily.

Gets mindhaxxed by any decent madness user in Soul Eater

I think any above can just nuke him repeatedly.

yes, with what I know and his current profile, it seems he is pretty susceptible to incap.

hopefully I can find some evidence against that, maybe i will go through a list of incapacitation spells and see if he is outright immune to any of them, maybe i will read through the lore

It depends on the scale and speed of transmutation. Can you transmute an entire mountain? Can you do it faster than it foot falls on top of you?

Teleporting him to another country won't work, he can manifest himself across dimensions.

I wonder if Eri from My Hero Academia could rewind Carnax to non-existence.

Well, she did transmutate a bunch of soldiers with a wave of her hand, but I guess it would work then? It also doesn't help that she gets totally one-shot by this thing. The verse I'm talking about is The Wizard of OZ, btw.

mountain sized creature >>>>>> bunch of soldiers

and I doesn't Eri need to make physical contact? he kind of just steps on her and deku

Not sure if there are any hax that can help Steven Universe. He kind of just steps on all of them again, even the ones physically stronger than him are going to struggle against his resistance to non-elemental damage (maybe they can be considered earth, being gems and all?), and are completely unable to get past his deathless immortality. It's iffy but if they work together they can probably incap him.

Giorno, Johnny and Gyro can take him on, maybe Rohan, nobody else though.

I think two tier difference is probably the max.

Not sure if it matters, but even the strongest OHKO/hacked spells that do non-elemental damage always translate as 0 damage taken. It's not too far fetched, considering he's a being unbound by the concept of death.

Also, how does Type 5 manifest in this case? Being deathless is nice, but it doesn't tell us how he actually resists dying. Does he resurrect? Does he regen? Does he simply not die even when taking large amount of damage?

they can do harm towards him, but I don't know if the fire and electricty are really strong enough to physically break him down into an immobile form, hence the incap

ProfessorLord said:
and I doesn't Eri need to make physical contact? he kind of just steps on her and deku
At the peak of her power, she created an area of several meters where everything that entered was rewound to non-existence, so she doesn't need to touch him.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Also, how does Type 5 manifest in this case? Being deathless is nice, but it doesn't tell us how he actually resists dying. Does he resurrect? Does he regen? Does he simply not die even when taking large amount of damage?
It's simply that, he cannot die and stop functioning because of death.

Summoning death, an abstract whom embodies the concept of death and is responsible for said concept is unable to do anything to him. He says "but i'll try" and literally ends up doing nothing anyways.

Back