• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Your favorite verse against This Hard-To-Destroy Lizard

Catching is more dependant on body weight, but some muscle can be involved I guess. You're trying to reduce the momentum of the opposing object.

Lifting is less dependant on body weight, more dependant on muscle strength. You're trying to increase momentum momentarily.

I mean. Gonna ignore that the feat in question involves catching something that falls from the sky I guess. That's not a thing.

> says he literally lifted it as argment

> once proven that hes wrong and lifting doesnt matter, turns around and says he caught it

yeah dont pull a hammy backpedalling bro

That being said, if he can catch heaven then he catch and toss Carnax away, lol.

I say Lifting as a general term for Stronkness of that area.

Also I do believe he did push it back and lift it, so techically all of the above is correct

anyways, Percy gets stomped on, catches his foot, says "no", tosses him over, gets to the ocean and obitherates it with a tidal wave.

yeah well you can't exactly call me wrong when you're not using the correct definiton of lifting and are actually describing something else

But yes, if he can catch heaven he can grab his foot and toss him away. He can probably chuck him into space with that kind of strength.

Terraria: the Terrarian trows it in space.

Dark Souls: Trow it in the abyss and hope it doesn't come back

Bloodborne: a Great Old One say hi, mind haxes Carnax and then uses him as decoration in his dream dimension.

Gurren Lagann: they trow him at the end of time.

Kirby-verse: Waddle Dee: breaths ---> Carnax: explodes

Cthulhu Mythos: They kill him by accident.

Medaka Box: 1337 H A X 2STRONK4U

The Amazing World of Gumball: Gumball annoys him to death/ Rob ejects him into the void

To aru:*Muffled sound of science in the distance*

Well I say void because it is what it is called, but it is really just bfr-ing him into another dimension filled with the world's mistakes.

He stomps on the turtle and Polnareff is dead. He ignores Chariot Requiem.

He is just tough to kill, he's not necessarily god-tier by any means. Just a fun little game.

Carnax meeting Cthulhu would be pretty funny as I imagine it, considering how they are somewhat alike in shape, Cthulhu just goes "you are like a little baby, watch this" and absolutely stomps.

Then yes, pretty one-sided since you've taken the stand user out of the equaiton. He cannot touch the incorporeal intangible stand, if that is what you're asking.

I'm not taking the User out of the equation, Araki is, since that's how Chariot Requiem works canonically, it doesn't depend on Polnareff anymore.

I'd assume for the sake of battle you'd have both of them present. They are both under a single profile. I know Chariot Requiem walks away and doesn't listen to command.

It's the same result with Carnax vs Star Platinum or Carnax vs Hermit Purple. He can't touch the stand.

You're acting like I've never read JoJo. I know what Silver Chariot Requiem is.

I know it won't kill his stand, but his sleeping body will fall and murder Polnareff.

He may actually have resistance to mindhax, based on spells/misc items that cause opponents to harm themselves based on confusion. I will have to confirm this though.

ProfessorLord said:
He may actually have resistance to mindhax, based on spells/misc items that cause opponents to harm themselves based on confusion. I will have to confirm this though.
Can he resist 2-A mindhax though?

I don't know. Is it magic based? He has an immunity to powerful magic, which I would assume constitutes anything his tier and higher. Unsure if this is NLF, it sounds explicit though.

Back